All reservations must be canceled 48 hours before arrival or full rental will be charged. Reservations made during a special event, holiday, or night ride weekend must be canceled 30 days before arrival or full rental will be charged.
Please note: there is a 10% processing fee for all cancelations. Cancelations can only be processed by calling our Welcome Center.
- All rentals require a rental waiver, a damage deposit, a Park Pass, and a helmet. Helmet and gas are included with the rental, park passes must be purchased separately.
- Must be 18 years or older to rent an ATV or dirt bike. Must be 25 years or older with a valid driver's license to rent and drive a SXS.
- Customers must be 16 years or older to ride an ATV. Dirt Bikes can be ridden by any age-capable rider. Must be 25 years or older with a valid driver's license to drive a SXS. All SxS passengers must be tall enough to always be properly seated with their back against the backrest with seat belt fastened, holding the handhold, and feet firmly planted.
- Your rental is for the time defined on your reservation and is not valid for night rides.
- A damage deposit is required for EACH rented vehicle and must be made on a credit card (debit cards are not accepted). (Dirt Bikes: $500 | ATVs: $1,000 | SXS: $2,500). Damage deposits can only be
- Rentals cannot be driven in creeks or submerged (see rental contract for specific details).
- Weekday Rentals are from Monday through Thursday. Weekend/Holiday Rentals are from Friday through Sunday, unless the holiday falls on the adjoining Monday, in which the weekend is defined as Friday through Monday.
- Check-in Time: 3:00 pm | Check-out Time 11 am.
- CAW Park Gates close at 11:00 pm. No check-ins after 11:00 pm.
- Never wash cars, trucks, SXS, ATVs, or Dirt Bikes in Camping/Lodging areas. Please use our ATV Wash.
- One vehicle per Campsite/RV/Cabin site. No trailers are allowed in the tent camping area.
- No riding after the park closes until the following morning.
- Quiet Hours are 10:00 pm to 7:30 am. Please respect other guests and keep noise to a minimum.
- Pets are welcome and must be kept on a leash at all times, cleaned up after, and quiet at all times. Pets are NOT allowed in any buildings, except for our pet-friendly cabins.
- Alcoholic beverages must be confined to each camper's assigned campsite.
- All Campers will be provided a plastic trash bag. Trash will be picked up by CAW staff.
- Idle speed at all times in Campground.
- Do not move from one campsite to another.
- Firecrackers, Fireworks, Firearms, or any other explosives are not allowed.
- Fires allowed ONLY in CAW fire rings. Firepits are for RV Sites only.
- Smoking or Pets are not allowed in any building (CAMPER, YURT, W/C, BATH HOUSE, CABINS, etc).
- A damage deposit is required on a major credit card for all cabin reservations and equipment rentals (SXS, ATV, and DB). Depending on your credit card company, could take 7 to 10 business days to release the hold.
Please visit our website for a full list of our park rules and regulations: