Arizona Vacation Rental Homes Features
Fully equipped kitchens, linens included, fully furnished properties, spectacular views, visits from friendly wildlife, basic cable, internet, board games, gas grills, satelite TV, Whether you need a 1 bedroom or a large reunion size 7 bd, We've got you covered. Call to book your best memories!
Arizona Vacation Rental Homes Attractions
Arizona Snowbowl, Grand Canyon South Rim, Grand Canyon Train, Grand Canyon Deer Farm, Bearizona, Flinstones Park, Downtown Flagstaff, Elk Ridge Ski, Snowboarding, Skiing, Snowplay, Hiking, White Water Rafting, IMAX Theater, Pumpkin Patch Train, Polar Express, Arizona Snowbowl Skyride, sledding,Flagstaffsnowpark,Flagstaff Snow Park,
GUEST LICENSE AGREEMENT
1. Guest(s) acknowledges and understands that he (she) is a licensee of the Owner and not a tenant; and that he (she) is not acquiring any interest in the property.
2. It is understood that each unit is privately owned including the furnishings, with AVRH RENTALS solely as Agent for the Owner.
3. Occupancy and use of premises shall not be such as to disturb or offend neighbors or residents. Quiet hours are between 10pm and 8am. The Agent has the prerogative to terminate this agreement and to ask disruptive Guests to vacate the premises.
4. Information regarding individual listings is believed accurate but cannot be guaranteed. Guest(s) inspection of the premises is encouraged. If there are issues that affect the guests stay they must call/report immediately to allow for correction/repair. While owners have always had happy guests in the past renter agrees that the relationship is private and any negative or harmful reviews which are deemed by managing agent to cause harm will incur damages of up to $20,000. If any such review is not removed upon request within 24 hours.
6. The Guest(s) acknowledges and understands that check-out time is no later than 10:00am and check-in time is no earlier than 4:00pm (5pm during holidays).
7. Guest(s) shall be solely responsible for any property damage, accident injury to any person or loss sustained by any person, including loss of money, jewelry, and other items of personal property, arising out of or in any way related to Guest(s) use of the premises or the items of personal property provided by AVRH RENTALS the Owner at Guest(s) request. Guest(s) shall inspect and be familiar with proper use and application of such items prior to using them. Guest(s) hereby agrees to INDEMNIFY and hold AVRH RENTALS and/or Homeowner harmless from any and all claims including those of third parties, arising out of or in any way related to Guest(s) use of premises or the items of personal property provided therein. Guest(s) assumes the risk of injury or other losses relating to any recreational activities and will hold owner and its agents harmless with respect there to.
8. Guest(s) shall leave premises in clean, undamaged condition. If unit is not left in suitable condition, guest understands that agent reserves the right to charge guest for any repairs or special cleaning. Refer to departure instructions posted on reservation confirmation.
9. If unit is equipped with a telephone, Guest(s) agree to make all long distance calls collect, by credit card or charge to a third number.
10. Initiating this reservation will be considered acceptance in full of all terms and policies of Arizona Vacation Rental Homes, Inc. the same as if signed.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY: Arizona Vacation Rental Homes, it's owners and/or associated companies or employees will not be held liable due to any acts, accidents, injuries, or carelessness whether on or off a vehicle. Guests’ hold entire responsibility for their personal property, safety and conduct. Do not enter other occupied, fenced or private properties in the area. Stay on designated roads at all times. We reserve the right to charge your credit card for any damage or loss caused to the home and/or property. Guest merchant agreements shall be deemed subservient and obligated to this contract and signed policies of the rental. Additional tenants and pets are upon approval only at Additional rates.
Unauthorized guests or pets will be charged a double rate and/or evicted immediately. Contract may be immediately terminated.
Arizona Vacation Rental Homes
Please read carefully
1. This reservation request is not a guarantee as to availability until a "vacation specialist" contacts you to verify the unit's status, and your eligibility as outlined below.
2. Arizona Vacation Rental Homes, Inc. provides accommodations for family, reunion, and pre- approved groups only. LICENSE HOLDER MUST BE 25 YEARS OF AGE. Any group may be refused for any reason at any time at the discrepancy of agents with Arizona Vacation Rental Homes.
3. This reservation is binding upon payment of nonrefundable holding fee. Permission to access property lockbox codes or keys will not be released until tenant/guest has executed a license agreement outlining all terms and conditions. If paperwork is not received within 5 days of the confirmed reservation deposit will be forfeited and reservation may be released. If dates are within 5 days of booking, paperwork must be received back within 2 days.
4. Tenant/guest understands these properties are individually owned, and equipped according to the tastes and preferences of the owner. No guarantees can be made to the guest about expectations of quality of furnishings. Agent will make every reasonable effort to have any malfunctioning appliances (air conditioners, hot tubs, dishwashers, televisions, etc.) repaired during the stay, but no refunds for inoperative appliances will be offered or expected.
5. Some of Arizona Vacation Rental Homes properties offer the use of fireplaces. The tenant supplies wood for wood burning fireplaces. Gas fireplaces are meant for use in the months of January through April, and October through December only.
6. Many of Arizona Vacation Rental Homes properties require a refundable security deposit. This gives the property owner the ability to recover some of the expenses incurred from obvious neglect or from additional cleaning due to the premises being left in an abnormally dirty condition. In lieu of collecting the amount of the security deposit, the tenant may provide Az Vacation Rental Homes with a Credit Card (Visa or Master Card) to be held as insurance against excessive cleaning, damage, theft or unpaid balances. The property is inspected before guests’ arrival and after departure, and the card will only be charged if problems are noted. Should property damage occur during a guest's stay, it must be reported immediately in writing, to Arizona Vacation Rental Homes, Inc.
7. Check-In time is at 4:00 P.M.
You should make sure you have received your house code for entry in case your check in host is not
present when you arrive.
8. Check-out time is 11:00 AM. (10:00am for Grand Canyon)
AZ Vacation Rental Homes asks that dishes are washed and put away, used towels are washed and dried. Check that appliances are off, lights are off, home is locked, trash is removed upon departure.
A limited number of early check-ins will be offered for house guests who desire this convenience and mark the "Early Check-In" space on the lease agreement. The cost is at least $50/hour (depending on the size of the property) plus tax. Note that we cannot offer the "Early Check-In" if the owner has the preceding week or urgent repair is needed. You will be notified about confirmation of your "Early Check-In" request.
8. Payments on rentals can be made by personal check
(more than 40 days prior to check in only), Discover, MasterCard and Visa. Rentals are to be paid in full by 30 days prior to arrival. Signed contract and pet/guest list must be returned within 14 days or deposit is forfeited.
9. Reservations must be paid in full prior to 30 days of arrival date. Trial period reservations must be paid in full at time of booking. Unpaid balances will forfeit reservation and dates.
10. Cancellation policy: 100% refundable for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. Any monies paid will be refunded to you within 4-6 weeks, less the $50 processing fee. Guests are not permitted to sub-let the property.
11. Arizona Vacation Rental Homes reserve the right to substitute similar or upgraded properties in case of unforeseen circumstances. If there isn’t a replacement property available guest may transfer dates or request refund of paid monies.
12. Additional provisions and conditions are outlined in the license agreement. Guest will advise themselves of all provisions prior to execution of agreement, and abide by same.
13. Pets are prohibited unless SPECIFICALLY authorized.
14. TRAVELERS INSURANCE: For more information on
Travelers insurance visit this site
https://www.perfectplaces.com/TravelInsurance.cfm. We highly recommend coverage due to airline, rental car, and unstable real estate market or personal circumstances to protect your vacation.
I HAVE READ AND ACKNOWLEDGE THE ABOVE PROVISIONS. In reserving this property I agree to all the policies and requirements associated with Arizona Vacation Rental Homes, Inc. and this property.