Whale Watch Cabo accepts reservations online:
We are pleased to offer a 15% discount off our normal rates for reservations completed online. These are the best rates you will find on Whale Watch Cabo's #1 rated whale watching tours.
1. If Whale Watch Cabo must cancel a trip we will try to find an alternative option for you tour. If no option can be found the entire payment will be refunded.
2. Should you cancel more than 7 days before the scheduled tour there is no fee.
3. Should you cancel with less than 7 days and more than 48 hours notice before the scheduled tour there is a 20% cancellation fee.
4. Should you cancel with less than 48 hours notice before the scheduled tour there is a 100% cancellation fee.
5. Should you not show up for your scheduled tour there is a 100% no show fee.
Please ensure we have all your contact information as changing weather and sea conditions may require us to cancel or reschedule tours. This includes any cell phone numbers, name under which your Los Cabos Resort reservations have been made and we ask for 2 email addresses. If weather does require us to cancel and reschedule tours we will make every effort to contact you as early as possible by email and phone call. You can also contact us at 52 624 105 9336 to confirm tours.
Your use of the website is conditional upon your acceptance and compliance with the terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers set out below ('Terms and Conditions'). You should read them now. Your use of the website constitutes your agreement to the Terms and Conditions.
Whale Watch Cabo reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice to you. Your continued use of the website after any amendment constitutes an agreement by you to abide and be bound by the Terms and Conditions as so amended.
The products on the website are only available for sale to individuals who can make legally binding contracts. The products are not available to persons under the age of 18 years and any other persons who are legally prohibited from entering into binding contracts.
Any order placed by you in the manner described in this website is an offer by you to purchase a particular product for the price (including the delivery and other charges and taxes) specified in this website at the time you place your order on these Terms and Conditions. Whale Watch Cabo reserves the right to accept or reject your offer for any reason, including, without limitation, the unavailability of any product, an error in the price or the product description posted on this website or an error in your order. Your contract with Whale Watch Cabo only comes into existence when it forwards confirmation of receipt of your order and payment.
Prices of products and services and delivery and other charges displayed on this website are current at the time of issue, but may change at any time and are subject to availability. All prices displayed are exclusive of delivery & handling charges. These costs are additional to the listed product price.
Please read the Delivery Information contained in this website. The delivery times are indicative only and Whale Watch Cabo will not be liable for any failure to observe these delivery times.
Risk and Title:
Whale Watch Cabo will retain title to the products you order until you have made payment in full for those products, but all risk in the products will pass to you upon their delivery to or collection by a postal or courier service. You should consider whether to obtain any suitable insurance.
The circumstance in which Whale Watch Cabo is obliged to make a refund, the guidelines for eligibility are detailed in its Refund Policy.
Limitation of Liability:
Whale Watch Cabo will in no way be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, resulting from use or inability to use the website or for the cost of procurement of substitute products or resulting from any products purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through the website or resulting from unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data or of any information contained on this website, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, use, data or other intangible, even if Whale Watch Cabo has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Where any Act of Parliament implies in the Terms and Conditions any term, condition or warranty, and that Act avoids or prohibits provisions in a contract excluding or modifying the application of or exercise of, or liability under such term, condition or warranty, such term, condition or warranty shall be deemed to be included in the Terms and Conditions, however, the liability of Viajes Naturales de Cabo S.A. de C.V. for any breach of such term, condition or warranty shall be limited, at the option of Viajes Naturales de Cabo S.A. de C.V., to any one or more of the following:
1.If the breach relates to goods,
A: The replacement of the goods or supply of equivalent goods
B: The repair of such goods
C: The payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods
D:The payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; and
2.If the breach relates to services
A:The supplying of services again; or
B. The payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
While the information contained in the website is believed to be accurate and current, it is provided by Viajes Naturales de Cabo S.A. de C.V. in good faith on an "as is" basis. Viajes Naturales de Cabo S.A. de C.V., its management, officers or employees make no representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information contained on the website and none of them accept responsibility arising in any way (including negligence) for errors in, or omissions from, the information contained in the website. To the extent (if any) that if the content of the website does not satisfy the laws of a country other than Mexico, it is not directed to persons in those countries and they should not use the website.
The website may contain links to websites not maintained, controlled or associated with Viajes Naturales de Cabo S.A. de C.V. and it does not make any endorsement, or any representation as to the accuracy, of information contained on those websites.Viajes Naturales de Cabo S.A. de C.V. will not accept any responsibility for the accuracy, ownership or any other aspect of the information contained on those websites.
Viajes Naturales de Cabo S.A. de C.V. is the copyright owner of the content of the website or is licensed by the copyright owner to use the content on the website. Except as permitted by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) no part of the website may be reproduced, adapted, displayed in public or transmitted in any form by any process (graphic, electronic or mechanical, including further copying by any storage and information retrieval system) without the specific prior written content of Viajes Naturales de Cabo S.A. de C.V..
Viajes Naturales de Cabo S.A. de C.V. does not represent that any information (including any file) obtained from and through the website is free from computer viruses or other faults or defects. It is your responsibility to scan any such information for computer viruses. Viajes Naturales de Cabo S.A. de C.V. will not be liable to you or to any other person for any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential or economic), however caused and whether by negligence or otherwise, which may result directly or indirectly from any such information. To the extent that any liability may be imposed on Viajes Naturales de Cabo S.A. de C.V., it shall be limited to the cost of re-applying that information.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Baja California Sur, Mexico. You agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of Baja California Sur, Mexico.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF TOURS:
1. The proprietors reserve the right without notice to substitute any vessel.
2. The proprietors reserve the right at any time to cancel any tour.
3. Passengers must be ready at the point of departure stipulated within fifteen minutes of the departure time.
4. If, in the opinion of the captain, the tour cannot be continued for any reason, then the captain may terminate the tour at any time.
5. The proprietors are not common carriers and reserve the right to refuse to carry any passenger, baggage or goods without assigning any reason. Therefore passengers shall comply with the Navigation Act 1912 (as amended 1079) and all regulations, orders or instructions given by the captain. The proprietors shall not be responsible for any damage or loss occasioned.
6. Passengers shall not carry any alcoholic liquor, matches (other than safety matches), explosives, volatile spirit or other goods of a dangerous, inflammable or offensive nature. In the event of a passenger being required not to embark or to disembark from the vessel under the provisions of this condition, the proprietors, nor the captain shall be under any liability to such passenger of any kind whatsoever.
7. This ticket is available for use on the day of issue only . The proprietors reserve the right to grant a credit for the issue of a ticket on another tour but no refund shall be given.
8. In the event that any specified tour is cancelled, then the proprietors may, at their option either refund the fare or issue the passenger a ticket for another tour.
9. The captain and the proprietors shall not be responsible for any injury to person or damage to property arising out of any tour.
10. Proprietor shall mean Viajes Naturales de Cabo S.A. de C.V., successors and assigns.
NO REFUND FOR SEASICKNESS
14. Don't let seasickness spoil your day visit your local Pharmacy or Natural Health Food Store.
15. Please meet our staff at least 15 minutes prior to departure time at our Office located in the Cabo San Lucas Marina in the Plaza de La Danza, Resort Tesoro Los Cabos, Lote 10, Local E-16. There is a map to our office in your reservation confirmation and on our website and on Google Maps.
In Cabo San Lucas parking can be done on the parking lots of Plaza de la Danza or Tesoro Los Cabos or any parking in this area.
16. Light jacket, appropriate footwear, sunscreen, hat with drawstring, jacket and don't forget your camera!
17. Please arrive at our office at least 15 minutes prior to your departure time.
18. Passengers are allowed to bring their own drinks (no alcohol) and snacks on board the boat.
Thank you - we look forward to introducing you to the wonderful whales of the Baja!