About ViaRV LLC(Storage)
＊Length: 25 feet
＊Chassis: Ford Motor Company, E350
• Coach Construction: Laminated Rubber Roof High-Density Foam-Insulated Wall Construction Upgraded Tongue-n-Groove Floor Construction Seamless Gel-Glass Exterior Sidewalls
• Operation guide: https://youtu.be/UOF4dv-9K3s?list=PLRhh5Lqk52j0jv5PBP-loR5vup4zDrWC_
Minimum Age: 25
Driver license (Including international driver license)
Smoking Allowed: No
Engine Type: Triton；Fresh Water Capacity: 48 gal. / 181.7 L
Engine Size:5.4 Liter V8；Water Heater Capacity: 6 gal. / 22.7 L
Generator: 4KW Onan Microlite；Liquid Propane Gas Capacity: 9.8 gal. / 37.09 L
Fuel Tank Capacity: 55 gal. / 208 L；Transmission: 5-speed automatic
Roof Air Conditioner: 13,500 BTU；Fire Extinguisher
Entry Door with Dead Bolt Lock ；Driver & Passenger Air Bags
3-Burner High Output Gas Range Top；25,000 BTU Furnace
LP Gas Hot Water Heater；Microwave Oven
Commercial Grade Upholstery Fabrics；Refrigerator/Freezer
Stainless Steel Kitchen & Bath Sinks；Control Center Panel
Integrated Entry Door Steps；LED Taillights
• In locations with harsh winter weather, our motorhomes are “winterized” from approximately mid-October to late March. This mean we have completely drained the water and holding tanks. This will prevent the tanks and pipes from freezing and bursting.
• If you chose to have your rental motorhome” de-winterized” (so that you can use your sink, shower, and toilet) it may cost up to $40. You will need to run the heater at all times to protect the tanks and pipes from freeze damage, or in extreme cases, you would need to put RV Anti-Freeze in the water and holding tanks (by doing so, you may not use any water systems).
• If the pipes or tanks were damaged from freezing, it is considered the negligent damage and you will be responsible for the full cost of all repairs. If you have any more questions on the rental policies during winter, please contact the rental center where your trip would originate. They can provide you with specific information.
Refundable damage deposit: $1000.00
＊The rental price includes insurance
＊Price will be different between Winter (October - March) and Summer (April - September). Please check "View availability & Rates" on RV Rental page
Mileage and Generator Fees
Mileage: 100 miles free per night; $0.50/mile beyond
Generator: 1 hour free per day; $5.00 per extra hour
• Dumping: If black and gray tanks are not empty upon return, charge $100
• Fuel Tank: If gas fuel is not returned with a full tank, charge $75.00 plus fuel costs
• Propane Tank: If propane tank is not returned with a full tank, charge $75.00 plus fuel costs
• Cleaning Charge: $75 only if renter did not clean it
＊The actual cost incurred by hiring professional service. Areas include all luggage compartments under the coach in addition to the floor, toilet, range, fridge, etc. (We do not charge cleaning fees unless renter did not clean it.)
＊Our vehicles are rented either with a full tank or with a partially full tank. All the vehicles must be returned with the same level of fuel/gas/propane as at the collection as mentioned in the Rental Agreement.
2 weeks before the pickup date: Full refunds
Between 1-2 weeks before the pickup date: 50% refund
Within 1 week before the pickup date: No refund
• Free parking during the RV rental period.
• Renter needs to bring your own kitchen and personal kits.
• Do not throw anything in the toilet; put into the trash can please.