In Consideration of the rents received and the mutual promises described herein, the Owner of the subject property, through Vacation Place Rentals Management Company, does hereby lease & rent to Tenant/Guest that certain property reserved in your confirmation agreement & under the following terms & conditions set forth in this agreement are as follows. Vacation Place Rentals is also known as V.P.R. for this agreement. Vacation Place Rentals is a member of Vacation Nation, LLC.
1.RESERVATION PREPAY & BALANCE DUE: are accepted by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express credit cards, US Certified Funds, Certified Bank Checks or Travelers checks. Vacation Place Rentals minimum pre-pay due at time of reservation is $250.00 (minimum) or 20% of the rental rate will be required at the time of making a confirmed reservation and will be applied toward the balance due at check-in. Property damage deposits will be sent back within 10 days after the departure date, sent via corporate check by way of postal mail. A one-time $30.00 reservation fee applies to all short term and monthly reservations.
Reservation Prepay must be received by Vacation Place Rentals at time of booking by making the reservation online or over the phone. (20%) of the total vacation stay OR no less than $250.00 is due at the time of making a confirmed reservation and will be applied toward the balance due. Vacation Place Rentals handles multiple properties and prospective vacationers and will not be liable for not receiving the pre-pay due. Should re-booking happen, all monies will be returned via postal mail in form of a corporate check. The most secure way to guarantee your stay is to reserve your prepay with a VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER OR AMERICAN EXPRESS CREDIT CARD over the phone with a Vacation Place Reservation Representative at 1-850-708-1396.
BALANCE DUE: FOR WEEKLY RESERVATIONS TOTAL STAY COST MUST BE RECEIVED PREFERABLY BY CASHIER CHECK OR MONEY ORDER (CERTIFIED FUNDS) AT OUR CORPORATE OFFICE 15 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL DATE. PERSONAL CHECKS ARE ACCEPTABLE AND TOTAL STAY BALANCE MUST BE RECEIVED NO LESS THAN 30 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL DATE FOR WEEKLY RESERVATIONS TO BE SECURED.
ALL PUBLISHED RATES AND SPECIALS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO TAX CHANGES. SHOULD ANY CHANGES OTHER THAN TAXES REQUIRE ADDITIONAL MONIES, THAN VACATION PLACE RENTALS MANAGEMENT AGREES TO PAY THE DIFFERENCE IN THE ADJUSTMENT TO THE RESERVING GUESTS BENEFIT. ALL RESERVATIONS REQUIRE A PRE-PAY FOR THE RESERVATION TO BE CONFIRMED AND VALID.
2. CANCELLATIONS: All daily and weekly cancellations must in writing and sent via email transmission or postal mail by at least (30) calendar days prior to scheduled arrival for (WEEKLY) rentals; (120) calendar days prior to scheduled arrival for (MONTHLY) reservations for a complete refund of your pre-pay less the administration fee of $100.00. Under no circumstances will a refund be made of the pre-pay amount after the expiration of the 30 calendar days for (WEEKLY) or (120) calendar days for (MONTHLY) grace periods. Any reservations obtained under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of any monies received and eviction from the premises could occur. Please follow all posted rules associated with your reservation and property/complex rules that are posted onsite. V.P.R. is not responsible for any errors, for property changes made by owners or for any conditions that are beyond our control. All unit descriptions are correct at the time of publishing; however subsequent owner changes and renovations may have resulted in the unit/home beyond our control.
NOTICE FROM V.P.R.: Should you have a major medical issue or experience trip interruption due to natural disaster, you will be covered by contacting either CSA or Travel Guard Travel Insurance through their websites. Guests may purchase Vacation Rental Insurance up to 72 hours prior to arrival. However, guests opting not to purchase the Vacation Rental Insurance, please be aware that no refunds will be available for unforeseen developments such as illnesses, natural disasters (SEE V.P.R. HURRICANE POLICY BELOW) and the like; therefore, your trip investment could be lost. This plan does not include stays of 30 days or longer. V.P.R. does not sell or receive a commission for these policies; V.P.R. is just providing a solution for such future vacation investment protection.
3.CHANGES TO RESERVATIONS: CHANGES TO RESERVATIONS MUST BE IN WRITING AND SENT VIA EMAIL, FACSIMILIE OR DELIVERED VIA POSTAL MAIL. Should any change to stay dates need to take place where the guest opted not purchased travel insurance than there will be a change fee of $50.00 to move and change your stay dates. Rental rate schedules will vary depending on the new dates you have selected and the length of your new dates.
4.MONTHLY RESERVATIONS: Two (2) month rentals or longer will be given priority during the winter season months (November to February months). Required pre-pay money for monthly reservations at the time of reserving is one months total rental amount (RENTAL RATE PLUS TAXES). Credit card payments are accepted for monthly reservations and paid for month to month in advance. Early cancellations of monthly reservation stays do not constitute return of pre-pay monies received unless within the 120 calendar days period less the administration fee of $100.00. All monthly stays have a cap of $75.00 to $150.00 cap. on electric and water charges per month. Any overages shall be paid for out of the refundable deposit or paid by the guest as the overages come due. For more information on monthly reservations contact V.P.R. at 850-708-1451.
5.FAMILY RENTALS: Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without an accompanying adult staying in the unit at all times. We require at least one member of the party to be 23 (twenty-three) years of age for properties that occupy up to 4 adults and for Homes that occupy more than 6 must have 3 adults ages 23 (twenty-three) or older in the home at all times, unless specifically approved by V.P.R. management in writing. Any violators will be evicted according to Florida Statue 508-141 with forfeiture of all monies. No rental property may be sublet without permission from V.P.R in writing
Your reservation is not transferable to another party without written or emailed permission and acknowledged in writing from V.P.R. and all parties must present valid identification. Parents are not allowed to check-in and then leave the property; Parents must stay at the property throughout the duration of the reserved stay dates. Any group whose behavior creates a disruption or interferes with their neighbors reasonable peaceful enjoyment of their property will not be allowed to stay and no refunds of rents received shall be made.
NO FIREARMS, EXPLOSIVES OR FIREWORKS WILL BE PERMITTED ON ANY LEASED PROPERTY. NO SMOKING IS ALLOWED IN ANY OR OUR PROPERTIES.Should Vacation Place Rentals or staff determine that there has been remnants of smoking in the property you will forfeit your entire damage deposit for smoke remediation applications and the violation of V.P.R. terms and conditions. If you are smoking on the balconies/patio please close the door behind you and dispose of the trash appropriately. DO NOT LITTER ON THE PREMISES.
6.DOG FRIENDLY PROPERTIES: V.P.R. ONLY ALLOWS SMALL DOGS LESS THAN 30LBS FOR OUR PET FRIENDLY RENTALS. Some rentals require smaller dogs so call V.P.R. for any questions when reserving with a dog. Some properties do allow and others do not allow dogs on the premises. If you bring a pet to a non-pet friendly property you will be asked to remove and board the pet. Also, any evidence of a pet in a non-pet friendly property or on the premises will results in forfeiture of all monies paid including the damage deposit. For dog friendly units, dogs must be crated while not in the property and all furnishings must be covered with a sheet to prevent damage to property furnishings. Any evidence of damages will be billed to your credit card or deducted from the damage deposit on file. Management at the time of reservation makes detailed notes regarding the type, size and amount of dogs for your stay. Should management be notified by our property inspectors, cleaners or maintenance staff of pets not noted in the reservation you may be asked to leave and/or could be charged for extra cleaning.
7.VACATION RENTAL PERIODS FOR HOLIDAYS: Weekly rental periods are week to week (7 nights & 8 days) for holiday periods. Periods are as follows: July 4th week, Thanksgiving week and Christmas are weekly/monthly rental periods only unless authorized by management.
8.OUR HURRICANE POLICY: We will refund unused days (prorated) in the event of a mandatory evacuation by the Bay County Emergency Management Offices of North West Florida and in conjunction with the National Weather Service (www.nhe.noaa.gov) which may issue a mandatory evacuation notice. If no evacuation notice is issued by either of these government agencies and you choose to leave before the end of your reservation period or choose to cancel due to potential threatening weather, neither refund nor compensation will be made. Cleaning fees and reservation fees are non-refundable.
EARLY CANCELLATIONS OR EARLY DEPARTURES DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER DO NOT WARRANT ANY REFUND OF RENTS RECEIVED, UNLESS WITHIN THE HURRICANE POLICY ABOVE. V.P.R. recommends vacationing guests to purchase travel protection insurance.
9.VACATION PLACE RENTALS: Reserves the right to change rental assignments under emergency conditions or unexpected maintenance problems that deem the property uninhabitable which may arise from time to time. Every attempt by V.P.R. will be made to contact you by mail, email or phone with a new confirmation if a change becomes necessary. V.P.R. is not responsible for errors for property changes made by owners or for any conditions that are beyond our control. All unit descriptions are correct at the time of printing; however, subsequent owner changes and renovations may have resulted in the property since your initial reservation. Please feel free to contact V.P.R. at 850-708-1396 for any further questions or concerns.
10. CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT TIMES:Check-in times are at 3:00 or 4:00 PM (CST). Check-out time is on or before 10:00 AM (CST).Please be patient with the cleaning staff as our standards of cleanliness are high and want the property to be prepared for your check-in. During PEAK/Busy times early check-ins are restricted to 4:00 PM (CST) unless V.P.R. staff gives notice to guests of such early arrival.
Vacation Place Rentals offers our guest Express Check-in for your reservation at the property by way of a keyless entry coded system or you have the option for a customer liaison person to meet you for a hassle free check-in. Vacation Place Rentals makes every possible effort to have the property professionally cleaned and ready to accommodate you however, during our busiest times there might be some minor delays for a professionally cleaned property. For any housekeeping issues you may contact our housekeeping quality assuredness department which was provided in your reservation confirmation. No refunds will be given for late arrivals or early departures. Arrivals after normal business hours must be paid in full and must call in advance to make arrangements for check-in.
V.P.R SUPPLIES TO EACH PROPERTY AN INITIAL SUPPLY OF Toiletries THEY ARE: Toilet paper, shampoo, bathing soap, also supplied is a roll of paper towels, dishwasher detergent, laundry soap package and trash bags. All private vacation rentals come with bed linens and wash towels. V.P.R. would recommend you bring beach towels as property towels are not allowed to be used outside of the property.
11. LATE NIGHT ARRIVALS: Arrivals after normal business hours must be paid in full and must call in advance to arrival for check-in arrangements and coded key access. Should you have any trouble with access please call 850-866-2243 for assistance. Normal office hours are from 8:00 AM to 6:30 PM (CST) seven days a week. Late night arrivals are any time after normal office hours.
12. LOST KEYS & LOCKOUTS: There will be a $50.00 charge for any lost key, gate cards or property lockouts after office hours to cover the cost of rekeying the property. Please remember to return the key, if applicable, to the lock box after usage. For any lockouts or lost keys you may call our preferred locksmith Jeff at 850-960-6821.
13. POOLS: Pool privileges are available only on those properties designated as such; Most swimming pools are open only from March to November, unless indicated otherwise. Please check the property listing or call V.P.R. office for more specific information. Pool opening/closing schedules are subject to change without notice or refund. If renting a property with a pool access then Owner(s) is released from all liability for any injuries or death resulting from the lessee or his/her guests use of the pool. Lessor provides pool and/or hot tub maintenance through a third party that is unaffiliated with Vacation Place Rentals management and Owner(s) will not have or assume any responsibility for supervising the existence, frequency or adequacy of pool/hot tub maintenance. Inadequately maintained hot tubs and pools can cause viral or bacterial illnesses that could be life threatening under various circumstances. V.P.R. management does not inspect or test the pools and hot tubs for the presence of health threatening organisms. When tenants and guests us a pool/hot tub, they assume the risk of illness from an improperly maintained pool/hot tub and agrees to hereby release V.P.R. and Owner(s) from any liability for injury or damages resulting from the use of an improperly maintained pool. No alcohol, pets, urinating or putting of any products that would effect the function of the pool/hot tub. Children under the age of 12 are not permitted in hot tubs without adult supervision.
14.VACATION PLACE RENTALS DISCLOSURE: Guest agrees that Owner(s) or Management for Owner(s) is not responsible for any injury to any person occurring on the property during the term of occupancy. Guest understands that the property is privately owned and managed, including all furnishings and neither management nor the Owner(s) shall be responsible for providing any additional furnishings or equipment, unless within the reservation, not presently in the home or on the premises. Guest understands that certain areas, such as owner lock closets are designated for private use of the Owner(s) and will not be made available for use. V.P.R. will have the right to monitor, inspect and make repairs as needed to the property in preventing any damage or potential damage. Guest must comply with all individual building, zoning, association and complex rules and regulations during their stay. Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice which are publicly displayed on our website at
15.HOLD HARMLESS: Vacation Place Rentals and Owner(s) assume no liability for loss, damage or injuries to persons, invitees or their personal belongings. Neither does the management or the owner(s) accept liability for any inconveniences, damages, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas cable service, electricity, plumbing, pool malfunctions, as well as weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God or other reasons beyond our control. Also Guest agrees that V.P.R. and Owner(s) of reserved property shall not be liable to the Guest, Guest invitees or any other person or animal for any injury loss or damage to any person or property on or around the property of the reserved property.
16.MAINTENANCE ISSUES: Please report any maintenance issues for the property to V.P.R. staff at 850-708-1396 and we will respond as quickly as possible. We understand that you are here to enjoy your vacation stay and will move efficiently in handling such maintenance requests with minimal interruption. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to, heating and air conditioning, hot water tanks, appliance downtime and other reasonable issues that may arise. For any housekeeping issues please call our office and they will be addressed. Vacation Place Rentals wants to continue to be the superior option for your stay in Panama City Beach, Florida.
17.EVIDENCE OF ACCEPTANCE TO THIS AGREEMENT: Your signature or prepayment of monies, full payment or taking possession of the property after receipt of this agreement via email or postal mail is evidence and acceptance of the terms and conditions set forth by Vacation Place Rentals for the intent to use selected property as a vacation rental. If it becomes necessary for Vacation Place Rentals to retain an attorney to enforce any provisions of this agreement the cost of attorney shall be added to the outstanding balance due to Vacation Place Rentals (V.P.R.). All cases shall be tried in the courts of Bay County, Florida. These terms and conditions are publicly displayed on our website at VacationPlaceRentals.com
Vacation Place Rentals Management appreciates your consideration in vacationing with us in Panama City Beach, Florida!
Vacation Place Rentals
MAILING: 16790 Panama City Beach Pkwy.
Panama City Beach, Fl. 32413
850-708-1396 Reservations Office
850-708-1451 Reservations Office
updated on October 16, 2011
Proud Member of Vacation Nation, LLC.