About Molas Lake Park and Campground
This site (Site # SRV1) is a smaller version of our Lake View RV sites. This one site sits on an isolated bluff above Molas Lake and can accommodate a pop-up camper or small RV less than 20 feet. SRV1 is also an excellent tent camping site, located on a hill above Molas Lake with great views looking east into the San Juan Mountains and a large ponderosa pine tree. The start of the lake loop and Colorado Trail hiking trails are located directly behind SRV1. This site is freshly graveled with a short dirt road leading to it. It has gravel parking with a tent pad, as well as a fire pit and picnic table. A REASONABLY QUIET generator is allowed in this site from 8am-8pm. There is only 1 site of this type, so it fills up fast.
NOTE: This area is also shared with the three other Lake View RV Sites that have no size limitation; this particular site is on the end.
* Price is $45/night, plus 9.9% tax.
* A REASONABLY QUIET generator is allowed in this site from 8am-8pm.
* 4th of July & Labor Day Holiday period (nights of 6/29/2017-7/7/2018 and nights of 8/31/2018-9/4/2018) rates are an additional 50% ($67.50/night), plus 9.9% tax.
**Check-In: 1:00 PM. Check-Out: 11:00 AM. For late arrival arrangements, please Email Us, or call 970-946-6570. All campsites must be vacated by 11:00 AM on check-out day.
* At least one adult (person at least 18 years old) must be in your party and present at check-in. Maximum number of guests per campsite is 8 (if you have more, reserve more than one site). Maximum number of tents per campsite is 2 (if you have more, reserve more than one site). Maximum number of vehicles per camp site is 2 (if you have more, reserve more than one site). For groups of 15 or more, please Email Us or call 970-946-6570 for group site information.
* Please review our important Reservation Policies and Cancellation Policies on our www.molaslake.com/reservations.html page before booking.