About Molas Lake Park and Campground
These are ideal sites for tent campers who don't mind a 50- to 200-foot walk from their shared parking area. These sites are best for campers who pack light and don't mind being away from their car. Each site features a graveled camping pad as well as a fire pit and picnic table. Generators are not allowed in these sites. The campground map, showing the orientation of these sites and a document with brief descriptions of individual sites are available at www.molaslake.com/reservations.html.
* Price is $20/night, plus 9.9% tax.
* No generators are allowed in these sites.
* 4th of July & Labor Day Holiday period (nights of 6/29/2017-7/7/2018 and nights of 8/31/2018-9/4/2018) rates are an additional 50% ($30/night), plus 8.9% tax.
* Check-In: 1:00 PM. Check-Out: 11:00 AM. For late arrival arrangements, please Email Us, or call 970-946-6570. All campsites must be vacated by 11:00 AM on check-out day.
* At least one adult (person at least 18 years old) must be in your party and present at check-in. Maximum number of guests per campsite is 8 (if you have more, reserve more than one site). Maximum number of tents per campsite is 2 (if you have more, reserve more than one site). Maximum number of vehicles per camp site is 2 (if you have more, reserve more than one site). For groups of 15 or more, please Email Us or call 970-946-6570 for group site information.
* Please review our important Reservation Policies and Cancellation Policies on our www.molaslake.com/reservations.html page before booking.