About Molas Lake Park and Campground
Premium Water View small RV or tent campsites feature outstanding views of Molas Lake and are our closest sites to the lake. There are 15 individual PREMIUM WATER VIEW SMALL RV/TENT campsites.
Each of these sites is outfitted with a gravel parking and tent pad or all-dirt surface, as well as a fire pit and picnic table. These sites are suitable for tents, pop-up campers, and small RV's (motor homes under 23' or trailers under 17'). Generators are not allowed in these sites.
The campground map, showing the orientation of these sites and a document with brief descriptions of individual sites are available at www.molaslake.com/reservations.html.
* Price is $27/night, plus 9.9% tax.
* No generators are allowed in these sites.
* 4th of July & Labor Day Holiday period (nights of 6/29/2017-7/7/2018 and nights of 8/31/2018-9/4/2018) rates are an additional 50% ($40.50/night), plus 8.9% tax.
* Check-In: 1:00 PM. Check-Out: 11:00 AM. For late arrival arrangements, please Email Us, or call 970-946-6570. All campsites must be vacated by 11:00 AM on check-out day.
* At least one adult (person at least 18 years old) must be in your party and present at check-in. Maximum number of guests per campsite is 8 (if you have more, reserve more than one site). Maximum number of tents per campsite is 2 (if you have more, reserve more than one site). Maximum number of vehicles per camp site is 2 (if you have more, reserve more than one site). For groups of 15 or more, please Email Us or call 970-946-6570 for group site information.
* Please review our important Reservation Policies and Cancellation Policies on our www.molaslake.com/reservations.html page before booking.