About Molas Lake Park and Campground
NOTE: Before 2019 these sites had different site numbers! Please see the Campground Map and cross-reference at the end of the Individual Site Description document.
The LAKE‐VIEW ULTRA RV campsites sit on a hill overlooking Molas Lake with spectacular views looking east into the San Juan Mountains and can accommodate motorhomes, trailers, and fifth‐wheels of any size. The start of the lake loop and Colorado Trail hiking trails are located directly behind these sites. All 3 URV sites are freshly graveled with a short dirt road leading to the sites.
Each site is outfitted with gravel parking and either a tent pad or all‐dirt surface, as well as a fire pit and picnic table. URV4 has a large ponderosa pine located on it, URV2 & URV3 do not have trees. URV sites are suitable for most RVs and have good morning sun. REASONABLY QUIET generators are allowed in these sites from 8am‐8pm. There are only 3 of these sites (URV4, URV3, URV2), so they fill up fast.
RVs are parked on a bias/diagonal, NOT parallel as depicted. THERE IS NO DUMP STATION ON-SITE. The closest dump station is 5 miles in Silverton.
* Price is $40/night, plus 9.9% tax.
* REASONABLY QUIET generators are allowed in these sites from 8am-8pm.
* 4th of July & Labor Day Holiday period (nights of 6/28/2019-7/7/2019 and nights of 8/30/2019-9/4/2019) rates are an additional 50% ($60/night), plus 9.9% tax.
* Check-In: 1:00 PM. Check-Out: 11:00 AM. For late arrival arrangements, If you plan on arriving after 7:00 PM, your site number and last name will be listed and marked on a map on the front door of the office. Just come back in the morning to grab your paperwork! All campsites must be vacated by 11:00 AM on check-out day.
* At least one adult (person at least 18 years old) must be in your party and present at check-in. Maximum number of guests per campsite is 8 (if you have more, reserve more than one site). Maximum number of tents per campsite is 2 (if you have more, reserve more than one site). Maximum number of vehicles per campsite is 2 (if you have more, reserve more than one site). For groups of 15 or more, please Email Us or call 970-946-6570 for group site information.
* Please review our important Reservation Policies and Cancellation Policies on our www.molaslake.com/reservations.html page before booking.