About Molas Lake Park and Campground
The LAKE-VIEW ULTRA RV campsites sit on a hill overlooking Molas Lake with spectacular views looking east into the San Juan Mountains, and can accommodate motor homes, trailers, and fifth-wheels of any size. The start of the lake loop and Colorado Trail hiking trails are located directly behind these sites. All 3 URV sites are freshly graveled with a short dirt road leading to the sites.
Each site is outfitted with gravel parking and either a tent pad or all-dirt surface, as well as a fire pit and picnic table. URV-1 has a large ponderosa pine located on it, URV-2 & URV-3 do not have trees.
URV sites are suitable for most RV's and have good morning sun. REASONABLY QUIET generators are allowed in these sites from 8am-8pm. There are only 3 of these sites (URV1, URV2, URV3), so they fill up fast.
NOTE: RVs are parked on a bias/diagonal NOT parallel as depicted. THERE IS NO DUMP STATION ON-SITE. The closest dump station is 5 miles in Silverton.
* Price is $45/night, plus 9.9% tax.
* REASONABLY QUIET generators are allowed in these sites from 8am-8pm.
* 4th of July & Labor Day Holiday period (nights of 6/29/2017-7/7/2018 and nights of 8/31/2018-9/4/2018) rates are an additional 50% ($67.50/night), plus 9.9% tax.
* Check-In: 1:00 PM. Check-Out: 11:00 AM. For late arrival arrangements, please Email Us, or call 970-946-6570. All campsites must be vacated by 11:00 AM on check-out day.
* At least one adult (person at least 18 years old) must be in your party and present at check-in. Maximum number of guests per campsite is 8 (if you have more, reserve more than one site). Maximum number of tents per campsite is 2 (if you have more, reserve more than one site). Maximum number of vehicles per camp site is 2 (if you have more, reserve more than one site). For groups of 15 or more, please Email Us or call 970-946-6570 for group site information.
* Please review our important Reservation Policies and Cancellation Policies on our www.molaslake.com/reservations.html page before booking.