About Molas Lake Park and Campground
These extra-large sites sit within a unique geological formation; they are NOT "lake-side" or "lake-view" sites. All of our standard RV sites can accommodate can accommodate motor homes, trailers, and fifth-wheels of any size, including the largest RV (minimum 30' x 50') and associated camp setup.
Although not ideal, they are also suitable for car/truck/SUV tent camping too. Each site is outfitted with a gravel parking and tent pad or all-dirt surface, as well as a fire pit and picnic table. Sites# 1, 2 & 3 have lake views while Sites# 6-8 have great mountain views. All sites are back-in. REASONABLY QUIET generators are allowed in these sites from 8am-8pm. The campground map, showing the orientation of these sites and a document with brief descriptions of individual sites are available at www.molaslake.com/reservations.html.
Note: None of the camp sites at Molas Lake have electric or water hook-up's although there are water taps located next to the office you can use to fill up your water containers. RV's can fill up to 30 gallons but no more. THERE IS NO DUMP STATION ON-SITE. The closest dump station is 5 miles in Silverton.
* Price is $18/night, plus 9.9% tax.
* REASONABLY QUIET generators are allowed in these sites from 8am-8pm.
* 4th of July & Labor Day Holiday period (nights of 6/29/2017-7/7/2018 and nights of 8/31/2018-9/4/2018) rates are an additional 50% ($27/night), plus 8.9% tax.
* Check-In: 1:00 PM. Check-Out: 11:00 AM. For late arrival arrangements, please Email Us, or call 970-946-6570. All campsites must be vacated by 11:00 AM on check-out day.
* At least one adult (person at least 18 years old) must be in your party and present at check-in. Maximum number of guests per campsite is 8 (if you have more, reserve more than one site). Maximum number of tents per campsite is 2 (if you have more, reserve more than one site). Maximum number of vehicles per camp site is 2 (if you have more, reserve more than one site). For groups of 15 or more, please Email Us or call 970-946-6570 for group site information.
* Please review our important Reservation Policies and Cancellation Policies on our www.molaslake.com/reservations.html page before booking.