The 5600 Wilshire Blvd by Keller Hotels Features
Black or silver appliances, Breakfast bar, Ceiling fan (select homes), Central air conditioning and heating, Dishwasher, European cabinetry in a classic white or rich ebony finish, Gas range, Gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, Kitchen island (select homes), Microwave, Pantry, Patio or balcony (select homes), Refrigerator with ice maker, Spacious walk-in closet, Two-tone paint, Urban-style stainless lighting, Washer and dryer, and Wood-style floor in entry and kitchen.
Additional parking available, Bike storage available, Central courtyard pool with built-in cabanas, Club/recreation room with billiards and HDTV, Clubroom with full-size kitchen, Controlled/gated access, Convenient to LACMA, the Grove, Melrose Avenue and more, Easy access to the 10 and 101 freeways, Free wireless Internet in many common areas, Fully equipped conference room and business centers, Garage parking, Guest parking, Invigorating spa, Near public transportation, On-site retail spaces, including dining, Outdoor fireplace with seating area, Pet friendly, State-of-the-art fitness center.
The 5600 Wilshire Blvd by Keller Hotels Attractions
Attraction100 Universal City Plaza CA 91608, Universal City CA 91608
Are you ready for the ultimate Hollywood experience! With thrilling theme park rides and shows, a real working movie studio and Los Angeles best shops, restaurants and cinemas at CityWalk, Universal Studios Hollywood is a unique experience that fun for the whole family. Go behind the scenes and explore where Hollywood movies are made on the legendary Studio Tour. Universal Studios Hollywood also offers event space. From intimate events of 100 to receptions for up to 20,000, find classic style and glamour throughout the 45 unique event venues at Universal Studios Hollywood. Surround yourself with mouth-watering cuisine from "Chef to the Stars", Wolfgang Puck Catering.
Entertainment2301 N. Highland Ave, Los Angeles CA 90068
1 (323) 85 | www.hollywoodbowl.com
Special event location at the world famous Hollywood outdoor amphitheater, which includes a dramatic state-of-the-art stage.
Attraction6933 Hollywood Blvd., Hollywood CA 90068
Hollywood Walk of Fame
Right next to Grauman Chinese Theatre. Immerse yourself in an interactive experience with A-List celebrities, Hollywood icons, Super heroes and more! Who do you want to meet? Hours of Operation Mon-Fri 10 am - 10 pm Sat-Sun 9 am - 10 pm
Hollywood Walk of Fame
Attraction7018 Hollywood Blvd., Los Angeles CA 90028
The stars on the world-famous Hollywood Walk of Fame are located on both sides of Hollywood Boulevard and Vine Street.
Activity6400 W. Sunset Blvd., Hollywood CA 90028
The world's largest independent record store with over 1 million new and used items! Amoeba Music stocks everything! Find every genre of music or movies you're searching for including rare, hard-to-find, collectible and import titles. Our staff consists of highly-knowledgeable record store veterans who make music their lives in one way or another. Many are musicians themselves and their collective depth of knowledge is virtually unparalleled in the business. Amoeba is also the ultimate source for cinema, with thousands of titles in every genre on DVD, Blu-ray, VHS, and even Laserdisc! Come by for free weekly live music too! Hours of Operation Mon-Sat:10:30 am - 11 pm Sun: 11 am - 9 pm
Nightlife6400 W. Sunset Blvd. Hollywood, CA 90028, Hollywood CA 90028
Take a sunrise hike amid awe-inspiring scenery. Tour thousand-year-old ruins. Spy a rare hummingbird along a tranquil riverside. Or simply soak up some sunshine in January. There's no shortage of things to do in Arizona:
Sunset Ranch Hollywood
Activity3400 N. Beachwood Dr., Hollywood CA 90068
Try horseback riding under the Hollywood sign with the best views in L.A! Sunset Ranch Hollywood offers romantic moonlit dinner rides, lunch rides, and hourly rentals at famous movie locations. Try us for your next event too. We offer an authentic western venue for any party. Hours of Operation Daily: 9am-4pm
Attraction200-400 N. Rodeo Dr., Beverly Hills CA 90210
For Shopping and Dining
Dining7000 Hollywood Blvd., Hollywood CA 90028
Owners Tim and Liza Goodell (Dakota, Troquet) have created another hotspot in this upscale burger joint where deep booths, huge TVs and fuchsia tones set the mood for a playful experience. 25 Degrees takes its name from the temperature difference between a medium rare and well-done burger, immediately informing you that they know how to do burgers hereand they stick with what they know, offering burgers almost exclusively. Choose from sirloin or turkey for your burger, then go wild choosing your accompanying cheese and toppings. Huge orders of fries are accompanied by novel sauces, such as tarragon remoulade, garlic oli and chipotle. If you choose to bypass the heavenly milkshake, a wide selection of half-bottles and "jugs" of wine are available in addition to beer and cocktails. Cuisine Burgers Hours of Operation Mon-Sun 6 am - 12 am
Activity6806 Hollywood Blvd. Hollywood, CA 90028, Hollywood CA 90028
Great for groups. Experience the No. 1 tour of Hollywood, Beverly Hills, movie star homes and more. We provide transportation and sightseeing charters of all sizes. Our fleet is made up of 15 seat vans, 25-33 seat mini buses, and 45-60 seat motor coaches. Hours of Operation Mon-Sun: 8 am - 10 pm
Attraction1660 N. Highland Avenue, Hollywood CA 90028
Walk the Red Carpet! The official museum of Hollywood is located in the historic Max Factor Building. The museum features the world's most extensive collection of Hollywood memorabilia. Come see 4 exhibit floors of your favorite stars and the home of more than 10,000 authentic Showbiz Treasures. Hours of Operation Weds- Sun: 10 am - 5 pm
Terms and Conditions
1. AGREEMENT: The Owner(s) and/or Manager(s), and Guest agree as follows: Guest is an adult over the age of 25 and will be an occupant of the unit during the entire reserved period. Other occupants will be family members, friends or responsible children. Use of the premises will be denied to persons not falling within the aforementioned categories, and as a result they would have to vacate the property immediately without any refund. No keys will be issued to anyone who is not an adult.
A. UTILITIES: On stays of 28 nights or greater, Guest may be responsible for actual gas and electric consumption charges if not listed on first page of agreement with amenties. The amount to be charged will be calculated based on the reading of the meters upon check-in and check-out and it will be discounted from the security deposit unless included in amenities on the first page of this agreement. If at any time the Guest's amount to be charged for utilities exceeds the amount held as security deposit, Guest agrees to pay the amount immediately as requested or have the amount held as security deposit increased accordingly.
B. ALARM SYSTEMS: For those homes equipped with an alarm system, any fines associated with false alarms caused by the Guest will be the responsibility of the Guest and deducted from their security deposit.
C. PARTIES AND NOISE: Amplified music is not allowed outside the unit. Guest agrees not to bring speakers outside and to not crank up the music playing inside so it can be also heard outside. Parties and/or events of any kind are strictly prohibited at the unit. No party or event may take place without prior written permission. For the purposes of this guest stay agreement, all parts will consider that there is a party inside the unit whenever the number of daytime occupants in the unit exceeds the maximum number of daytime occupants for this unit as specified below in section D. Nonwithstanding the former provision, even if the maximum number of daytime occupants is not exceeded, all other common definitions of a party will be accepted, whenever the noise level inside the unit is beyond what is reasonable accepted as normal. In the event that a non-authorized party or event takes place at the unit, Guest risks forfeiting the entire security deposit in addition to any costs associated with legal remedies that may be necessary. Guest agrees to keep the noise level inside the unit under respectable levels, so as to not interfere with the peace and quiet of any person outside the boundaries of the unit. Failure of Guest to adhere to this clause will be considered a breach of this guest stay agreement. Guest hereby authorizes the Manager to make charges to the Guest's credit card in file for up to $1,500 per incident, should any complaint about the noise level inside the unit arise with the local police or the local city authorities. Furthermore, Guest recognizes the right of the manager to ask Guest and Guest's guests to vacate the unit immediately if it becomes necessary without a refund of the guest stay amount.
D. ADDITIONAL OCCUPANTS: This unit can accommodate a maximum of 3 overnight occupants and a maximum of 5 daytime occupants. If more than the agreed number of overnight occupants spend the night at the unit, or more than the agreed number of daytime occupants are at any given time inside the unit, Guest risks forfeiting part or all of the security deposit.
E. SMOKING INSIDE THE UNIT OR WITHIN 25-FEET OF THE UNIT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED: Guest risks forfeiting part or all of the security deposit in addition to any costs associated that may be necessary. A minimum charge of $250 will apply per reported incident.
F. FILMING: The filming of any still or motion pictures in any format that requires more than 2 persons and/or any specialized gear, apparatus or crew is strictly prohibited unless prior written authorization is obtained. Failure to obtain written authorization may result in full deposit forfeiture.
2. SUBSTITUTIONS: In the rare instance of a scheduling conflict on guest stays up to three nights, the Owner(s) and/or Manager(s) reserve the right to change the Unit rented to a different Unit comparable in size (or bigger), amenities (at least the same or better) and location. Should the change result in an upgrade, Guest will not be responsible to pay anything extra. Any such changes in the Unit will be notified by the Manager(s) to the Guest at least two weeks prior to the check-in date in writing. Should the Guest decide to decline the substitution Unit, this agreement will be terminated without penalties to either party.
3. PETS: Our pet policy varies per property. Pets over 25 pounds are not allowed in any of our properties. If Guest brings a pet over 25 pounds to the property, Guest risks forfeiting part or all of the security deposit. Pets under 25 pounds are allowed only with prior consent and written approval. For this specific rental, 0 are allowed. Applicable pet fees are included in "Charges Summary" section of this agreement. An additional pet deposit within the security deposit may be required
4. SECURITY DEPOSIT: The security deposit is additional Guest paying cash. On stays of 30 nights or longer, the security deposit must be paid via mailing a cashiers check, personal check or wire transfer (see instructions for sending a check below). Some hotel residences required that guests have an application on file. Please ask you reservation manager if the aforementioned documents are needed, we will use the information provided on this form, and the Guest’s signature on this document will be used for permission. Guest is liable for all replacements and repairs that are outside what is considered normal wear and tear. If something after the property is deemed not in good order, a charge will be made against this security deposit authorization.
5. CANCELLATION: Should you wish to cancel this reservation, notice of cancellation MUST BE IN WRITING AND RECEIVED MORE THAN 30 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR CHECK IN DATE. We will refund the sums you have paid, less a $250 cancellation fee. If your notice of cancellation is RECEIVED LESS THAN 30 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR CHECK IN DATE, you will forfeit all sums paid, except your security deposit, unless we are able to re-rent the property to someone else, at the same rate, for the same period. If the property is unavailable we will only charge the $250 cancellation fee. In this case, this charge would be made against your credit card authorization. If the requested accommodations should be unavailable for any reason beyond the control of Indira Keller reserves the right to substitute an alternative property of equal or higher value. There are No refunds for Guest who have checked in and living at the property. No Credit card credit given for early check out due to schedule change, conflict surrounding the property or accommodations. All conflicts should be resolved between Guest and owner. Guest can be relocated to another property but release review Cancellation and Security Deposit Policy in our Terms and Agreements below. If a credit card is used for a 30 day or over stay, you agree that it can not be cancelled or dispute for return of funds via card services or bank disputing. We accept your credit card as payment toward rent as a courtesy and you agree that you will be a guest and any dispute will be filed with the Los Angeles County court system or mediation.
6.TRAVEL INSURANCE: When Guest specifically opts in, All Seasons Travel Insurance is included with this property. A 7% charge of the total rent plus all fees and taxes applies.
All Seasons Travel Insurance offers coverage for up to the total amount paid for this property in the event of a trip cancellation or interruption due to: sickness; injury or death to you, your traveling companions or a family member; severe weather; required to serve jury duty; military duty; employer terminations; layoffs or job transfers; strike; involved or delayed by a traffic accident en route to your departure; named hurricane causing cancellation of travel to the insured's destination that is inaccessible or uninhabitable; mechanical breakdown of common carrier; primary/secondary school extending it existing session past your departure date; document theft of passport or visas. Travel Insurance also provides extra coverage for: trip delay; lost or delayed baggage (during transit); medical expenses; emergency evacuation and repatriation of remains, accidental death and dismemberment and car rental collision. For description of coverage visit: http://www.travelguard.com/astp/ more details and information on your travel insurance options and the enhanced All Seasons coverage, visit http://www.travelguard.com/astp/ Please note: The information on this link is not applicable to residents of ALL states. Residents of Florida, Georgia, Indiana, New Hampshire, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Utah and Washington can obtain state-specific documents and details visiting http://www.travelguard.com/fulfillment/ or by calling toll free 1-877-249-5376
7. CHECK IN: Anytime after 03:00 PM. Keys will be provided at property location upon check-in. Keys WILL NOT be issued with a balance owing or without a signed guest stay agreement in the owners, or owner's representatives, possession. Once Guest has checked into the unit or he/she has been granted access, Guest accepts the condition, size and configuration of the Property in as/is where/is condition and accepts full financial responsibility per this agreement. If for any reason Guest considers the Unit as not acceptable, Guest must notify the Manager immediately, so Manager can attempt to remedy the situation to Guest's satisfaction.
8. CHECK OUT: By 11:00 PM. A later check-out may be exceptionally granted at an extra cost but only if these two conditions are met: 1. There is no new arrival checking into the property on the day of Guest's departure and 2. The request for a late check-out is made within twenty-four hours prior to the check-out date stated on the agreement. Charges for a late check-out not timely requested will be made against your security deposit for a minimum of the total cleaning fee charge stated on your agreement. Please leave all keys, garage openers and such at the location. A $50 per item fee will be charged for each lost key and remote control and a $100 per parking permit/pass fee will be charged for each permit/pass not returned.
9. CLEANING: Each property will be inspected and cleaned after your departure. The cleaning fee you have paid will cover this. YOU ARE REQUIRED to leave the property in the same general condition that you received it by making sure, dishes are done and put away, and the home is generally picked up and ready to be vacuumed, dusted and sanitized. If additional cleaning is required, appropriate charges will be deducted from your security deposit at the rate of $25 per hour.
10. TELEPHONE/INTERNET: All of our properties have high speed wireless internet access suitable for standard residential use (up to 10 Mbps). Most, but not all units, have phone service with free local and national long-distance calling. Please check with our concierges whether international calls are included and to which countries. Phone service is offered complimentary and subject to interruption, discontinuation or change of number.
11. WHAT WE SUPPLY: The property is equipped and set up as a fully furnished property that will include bedspreads, linens, blankets, pillows, towels, as well as a fully equipped kitchen. THERE WILL BE EXTRA CHARGES TO YOUR SECURITY DEPOSIT FOR REPLACING THESE ITEMS IF FOUND TO BE NECESSARY.
12. WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING: Plan on packing your personal toiletry items. Since we provide a limited supply of toilet paper, paper towels, and other disposable items to get you started on your first day of Corporate Housing , you should plan on making a trip to the grocery store to replenish these items as you need them.13. Guest's LIABILITY: Guest agrees to accept liability for any damages caused to the property (other than normal wear and tear) by Guest or Guests guests, including, but not limited to, landscaping, misuse of appliances, and/or equipment furnished. If damages are in excess of the security deposit being held, Guest agrees to reimburse owners for costs incurred to repair/replace damaged items.
14. HOLD HARMLESS: Owner(s) / Manager(s) do not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither do we accept liability for any inconvenience arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, phone, internet, cable or satellite TV, or electricity services or plumbing. Nor will Owners accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control. The foregoing notwithstanding, Owner(s)/Manager(s) will use good faith efforts to remedy any deficient condition following notice.
15. POOLS, JACUZZIS, WALKWAYS AND BALCONIES: The undersigned is fully aware that these can be dangerous, that the walkways/balcony and areas around the pools and Jacuzzis can be slippery when wet, and that injury is likely to occur to anyone who is not careful. Guests should observe and adhere to all rules and policies as posted at the property. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned accepts and assumes all risks involved in or related to the use of the walkways/balcony.
16. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The undersigned, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of any injury or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from, provided however, that Owner(s)/Manager(s) shall remain liable for such damages to the extent that such damages are determined to be the direct result of Owner(s)/Manager(s) negligence. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and costs.
17. PERSONAL PROPERTY LEFT BEHIND: Any items left behind, if found will be mailed back upon request via USPS. The cost of shipping, shipping container, and any packing materials will be deducted from the security deposit along with a nominal handling fee.