Monthly rates are available.
Rates are subject to change with or without notice.
50 % deposit required for all reservations. Balance due on the day of arrival.
$200. damage deposit required (refundable upon satisfactory inspection)
Check-In: 1:00 PM | Check-Out: 11:00 AM
# Cancellations must be in writing by email to email@example.com . Receipt of the cancellation will be acknowledged by return email. To be eligible for a refund, less applicable fees, cancellations must be made within the cancellation grace period of 15 or more calendar days prior to arrival or 30 or more calendar days prior to arrival on holidays* (specified below). If a reservation is cancelled within the specified grace period, a cancellation and administration fee of $100.00 for each cottage reserved will be charged to the credit card and the remaining balance paid by you at the time of booking will be refunded to the credit card. You will be charged for the full rental amount if the reservation is cancelled 14 or less calendar days prior to arrival or 29 or less calendar days prior to arrival on a holiday*
# Reservations booked 14 or less calendar days prior to arrival or 29 or less calendar days prior to arrival on a holiday* are not eligible for a cancellation refund. Please make sure of the certainty of your stay prior to booking a reservation 14 or less calendar days prior to arrival or 29 or less calendar days prior to arrival on a major holiday*.
# Cancellations not eligible for a refund, because they are booked 14 or less calendar days prior to arrival or 29 or less calendar days prior to arrival on a holiday*, will receive a rental credit equal in value to the amount of the cancelled reservation in the form of a Goodwill Check which can be used to book a non-holiday weekday stay, subject to occupancy availability, and an administration fee of $100.00 per Goodwill Check used. A Goodwill Check is valid for up to 90 days from the date of original reservation and cannot be combined with other coupons, specials, or promotions. Goodwill Check eligibility is determined exclusively by Georgetown Lake Vacations management on a case-by-case basis.
# If the number of guests staying at the rented cottage exceeds the number of guests specified in the original reservation, a per person fee for the number of guests in excess of the original reservation will be charged to the credit card on file.
# The guest who initially made the reservation will be the sole point of contact to Georgetown Lake Vacations or its affiliates for all billing issues, problems, and/or issues concerning the property rented.
# In the event there is a problem with the property or the amenities, you should contact Georgetown Lake Vacations and/or its affiliates immediately at 435-632-5582 to report the situation and nature of the problem. If the problem is corrected within a reasonable period of time, i.e. 24 hours, the guest is responsible for payment of the rented property in its entirety. If a repair or reasonable solution to address a problem is not completed within 24 hours of the problem being reported, a rental credit may be applied in the form of a Goodwill Check which can be used by you within 90 days of the original reservation to offset the cost of a future stay. Goodwill Check eligibility is determined exclusively by Georgetown Lake Vacations management on a case-by-case basis.
# Early departures, defined as concluding your stay before the reservation end date, are not eligible for refund or Goodwill Check.
* You acknowledge Georgetown Lake Vacations and/or any of its booking and reservation affiliates have made no representations, either expressed or implied, as to the safety or inhabitability of the premises.
* Guest(s) assumes all risk and expense for any loss, damage, and/or injury to self, members of the reservation party, and/or the property and its contents.
* Guest(s) agrees to hold Georgetown Lake Vacations and its affiliates harmless for all injuries incurred while the guest(s) is on premises, regardless of how such injuries are sustained.
* Pets are not allowed.
* Kitchen appliances, dishware, glassware, and cookware must be clean prior to checkout and departure. If extra cleaning is required of kitchen appliances, dishware, glassware, and cookware, a $50.00 cleaning fee will be charged to the credit card.
* Guest(s) agrees to put all trash in garbage containers prior to checkout and departure.
* Guest(s) agrees to not smoke inside the property(s). Smoking is only allowed outdoors. A $200 smoke cleaning and remediation fee will be charged to the credit card if smoking occurs inside the property. Please be aware of the potential for brush fires and extinguish all smoking materials properly. Guest(s) agrees to observe all Burn Bans and acknowledges that violation of Burn Bans is subject to legal penalties and fines.
* Open display or discharge of firearms is prohibited and the guest(s) will be asked to leave the property.
* Holidays include New Years Day, Valentine's Day, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas.