|28||29||30||31|| || || |
| || || || ||1||2||3|
| || || || || || ||1|
|30||31|| || || || || |
Select No. Persons
When booking a Dry Camp site your RV must be fully self contained with your own bathroom/toilet facilities installed and operable black & grey water hold tanks. NO Portable, cassette or composting toilets or other removable sewer systems/tanks allowed. If your RV, Camper, Camper Trailer, Camping Vans, etc., is not a fully self-contained unit with fixed/installed holding tanks, you will not be permitted to stay. No tents of any kind will be allowed. Dump facilities are not available.
Reservations Check In:
- Check In Time is 1:00pm.
- Check Out Time is 12:00pm.
- Reservation can only be made with credit cards.
- Payment in full is required when you make your reservation.
- Reservations are accepted up to 180 days (6 months) in advance.
- Maximum stay is 14 nights and guest may return after spending at least 3 nights out of the park.
- There is a non-refundable $5.00 transaction fee.
- You must be at least 18 years old to reserve a site. The registered guest is responsible for the activities of everyone at the site - site may not be sublet.
- Memorial Day, Forth of July & Labor Day Weekend - Three night minimum. All other holidays - two night minimum.
Reservations Cancellation Policy:
* Only the person who made the reservation may change or cancel a reservation.
* Transaction fees are non-refundable – no exceptions.
* If you cancel your reservation at least 3 days before your arrival date, you will receive a full refund less the reservation transaction fee.
* If you cancel your reservation less than 3 days before your arrival date, you will still be charged the first night plus the reservation transaction fee and refunded the remainder.
Please contact the RV Park Office to cancel if there are less than 3 days to your arrival date.