There are 29 individual SMALL RV/TENT campsites. Each site has a gravel parking and tent pad or all‐dirt surface, as well as a fire pit with a cooking grill and picnic table. Each of these sites is suitable for tents, pop‐up campers, and small RVs (motorhomes under 23' or trailers under 17'). Generators are not allowed in these sites. The campground map, showing the orientation of these sites and a document with brief descriptions of individual sites are available at www.molaslake.com/reservations.html.
* Price is $25/night, plus 10.4% tax. During the July 4th and Labor Day Holiday periods, prices are increased by 50% to $38/night.
* No generators are allowed at these sites.
* Check-In: 1:00 PM. Check-Out: 11:00 AM. For late arrival arrangements, if you plan to arrive after 7:00PM, your site number and last name will be listed and marked on a map located on the front door of the office. Just come back in the morning to grab your paperwork! All campsites must be vacated by 11:00 AM on Check-Out day.
* At least one adult (person at least 18 years old) must be in your party and present at check-in. Maximum number of guests per campsite is 8 (if you have more, reserve more than one site). Maximum number of tents per campsite is 2 (if you have more, reserve more than one site). Maximum number of vehicles per campsite is 2 (if you have more, reserve more than one site). For groups of 15 or more, please Email Us (email@example.com) for group site information.
* You must read our UPDATED RESERVATION & CANCELLATION POLICIES on the www.MolasLake.com website before making a reservation. By making a reservation, you agree to all Molas Lake Campground policies. A printable pdf of our Policies can be downloaded and printed from the Campsites page or the Reservations page (www.molaslake.com/reservations.html).
* PLEASE READ CAREFULLY - OUR CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICIES HAVE CHANGED. If the Town of Silverton cancels your reservation due to COVID-19: there will be a 100% refund.
* If you cancel your reservation: 1) No refunds for any cancellations that after 90 days of creating your reservation. 2) If your cancellation date is less than 90 days from the date the reservation was created and at least 7 days before your arrival date, we will issue a 50% refund. 3) There will be no refunds for any cancellations that are less than 7 days before your arrival date. 4) Refunds will be made to the credit card used to book the reservation.
* PLEASE be sure you booked an appropriate campsite for what you are bringing. IF YOU INCORRECTLY BOOK A CAMPSITE THAT IS NOT APPROPRIATE WE CANNOT GUARANTEE WE ARE ABLE TO ACCOMMODATE A DIFFERENT CAMPSITE AT CHECK-IN - we do sell out for most of the summer. Please email us with any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org).