NOTE: Before 2019 these sites had different site numbers! Please see the Campground Map and cross-reference at the end of the Individual Site Description document.
Premium Water View small RV or tent campsites feature outstanding views of Molas Lake and are our closest sites to the lake. There are 15 individual PREMIUM WATER VIEW SMALL RV/TENT campsites.
These sites all have a gravel parking and tent pad or all‐dirt surface, as well as a fire pit and picnic table. These sites are suitable for tents, pop‐up campers, and small RVs (motorhomes under 23ft or trailers under 17ft). Generators are not allowed in these sites.
The campground map, showing the orientation of these is available at www.molaslake.com/reservations.html.
* Price is $30/night, plus 9.9% tax.
* No generators are allowed in these sites.
* 4th of July & Labor Day Holiday period (nights of 6/28/2019-7/7/2019 and nights of 8/30/2019-9/4/2019) rates are an additional 50% ($45/night), plus 9.9% tax.
* Check-In: 1:00 PM. Check-Out: 11:00 AM. For late arrival arrangements, If you plan on arriving after 7:00 PM, your site number and last name will be listed and marked on a map on the front door of the office. Just come back in the morning to grab your paperwork! All campsites must be vacated by 11:00 AM on check-out day.
* At least one adult (person at least 18 years old) must be in your party and present at check-in. Maximum number of guests per campsite is 8 (if you have more, reserve more than one site). Maximum number of tents per campsite is 2 (if you have more, reserve more than one site). Maximum number of vehicles per campsite is 2 (if you have more, reserve more than one site). For groups of 15 or more, please Email Us or call 970-946-6570 for group site information.
* Please review our important Reservation Policies and Cancellation Policies on our www.molaslake.com/reservations.html page before booking.
You must read our RESERVATION & CANCELLATION POLICIES on the www.MolasLake.com website prior to making a reservation. By making a reservation you are agreeing to all Molas Lake Campground policies. A printable pdf of our Policies can be downloaded and printed from the Campsites page or the Reservations page.