Select No. Persons
READ ALL OF THIS INFORMATION BEFORE PROCEEDING
(1) Due to insurance restrictions no kids under the age of two will be allowed on the boat.
(2) Please see there is a weight limit as well as a person limit to each
boat. These limits are whichever comes first. Please verify you are
under the weight and persons limit. If you are over, you will not be
allowed on the boat. If you have any questions regarding the person and or weight limits please contact us before booking.
(3) Arrive at least 15 minutes before reservation time. Rental will start at
reserved time. No exceptions. Please call if you are running late. Lakeside will hold the reservation for your allotted time. If there are no reservations following your reservation we may be able to push back your end time. If there is a reservation immediately following yours, you still have the boat up until your original end time, but still must pay full rental fee. If you are 1/2 hour late with no phone call to confirm you are still coming you will be charged per the cancellation policy and rent the boat will be rented to the next available customer.
(4) Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance. If your reservation is not cancelled 24 hours in advance for any reason you will be charged for your rental time whether you use it or not; but you may use the payment for a future boat rental in the same or following season.
(5) No refunds or credits for late check-ins or early returns.
(6) Inclement Weather Policy: If your rental boat has left the dock and your rental ends early due to inclement weather we will issue you a store credit for future boat rental based on actual rental usage (For all day rentals rental usage over 6 hours is considered a full use of that rental) If your rental boat never leaves the dock due to inclement weather only we will cancel your reservation at no charge.