TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Definitions. “Agreement” means all terms and conditions found in this form, any addenda and any additional materials we provide at the time of reservation/rental. “You” or “your” means the person identified as the renter on this form, any persons signing this Agreement, and any person or organization to whom charges are billed by us at its or the renter’s direction. All person’s referred to as “you” or “your” are jointly and severally bound by this Agreement. “We”, “our” or “us” means My RV 4 Rent. “Trailer” means the non-motorized camping trailer identified in this Agreement. “Loss of use” means the loss of our right to use the Trailer for any reason because of damage to it or loss of it during this rental. Loss of use is calculated by multiplying the number of days from the date of damage to the Trailer until it is repaired or replaced time the daily rental rate.
2. Rental, Indemnity, and Warranties. This is a contract for the temporary use of the Trailer at the Rental Location noted above. This contract does not provide you or any other party with the right to tow or otherwise move the Trailer from the Rental Location. Unauthorized movement of the Trailer will result in, at a minimum, a loss of the Security Deposit and, potentially, legal action. We may repossess the Trailer at your expense without notice to you if the Trailer is abandoned or used in violation of any applicable laws or this Agreement. You agree to indemnify us, defend us and hold us harmless from all claims, liability, costs and attorney fees we incur resulting from, or arising out of,
this rental and your use of the Trailer. We make no warranties, express, implied or apparent, regarding the Trailer, no warranty of merchantability and no warranty that the Trailer is fit for a particular purpose.
3. Check In. Delivery times are generally between 2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. daily. It is your responsibility to call us at (407) 666-4661 on the Rental Period Start Date to check in with our office and receive your scheduled delivery time. Delivery times will be scheduled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
4. Delivery / Set up / Pick up. We will deliver and set up the Trailer at the Rental Location and pick up the Trailer upon completion of your Rental Period. Our staff members will provide you with an orientation to show you the safe and proper use of the Trailer and its features. The orientation process can take up to one (1) hour - please allow yourself enough time. There are no refunds for early departures. The Trailer must be returned without damage and the inside must be clean prior to check out (dishes washed, dried, and put away, trash removed, floors swept, and countertops wiped). Failure to return without damage and/or in an unclean state will result in additional charges that may be deducted from the Security Deposit and, if necessary, additional charges may be made to your credit card.
5. Valid Driver’s License. An acceptable, valid driver’s license issued from your country of residence must be presented at the time of rental. The driver’s license must be valid for the entire rental period.
6. Acceptable Forms of Payment. Payment for the rental may be made by cash, cashiers check, debit Card with either the Visa or MasterCard logo, or credit card with either the Visa, MasterCard, or American Express logo.You must present the card at the time of rental, along with a current driver’s license. We will accept personal checks for the first half of payment only and as long as the reservation is made more than 30 days in advance. A $50.00 fee will be charged for all returned checks.
7. Prohibited Uses. The following acts and/or uses are prohibited and constitute a breach of this Agreement subject, but not limited to, forfeiture of the security deposit, possession of the Trailer without legal process, and/or legal action: a) the unauthorized towing, moving or other prohibited use of the Trailer; b) accessing or walking on the roof of the Trailer; and c) not complying with all campground rules and regulations, or State or federal laws.
8.Personal Injury. You release us, our agents and employees from all claims for injury, including, without limitation, personal, bodily, or mental injury, economic loss or damage to you, guests, Unborn children, or relatives, whether or not the injury was caused by use of the Trailer, our negligence, or was otherwise our responsibility.
9.Smoking. There is No Smoking in any of the Trailers. If the Trailer is returned with any kind of smoking odor, it will result in the forfeiture of the security deposit plus any additional charges incurred in cleaning and/or repair.
10.Pet Policy. We prefer No Pets in trailer. If we do approve your pet there is $150.00 pet Deposit. Any damage caused from the pet will be deducted from the security deposit.
11.Renter Damage. If the Trailer and/or the contents in the Trailer at the time of the delivery orientation are damaged during your rental period, you are responsible to pay all damage costs whether you were at fault or not or if damage was caused by acts of nature (wind, rain, earthquake, fire, flood, etc). If an accident occurs, you are responsible for obtaining a police report, contacting the other party’s insurance company and contacting us immediately at (407) 666-4661. At check out, My RV 4 Rent
will estimate the damage, if any, and expedite the cleaning and/or repair.
12.Early Departures / Extending Rental Dates. You are responsible for reviewing this Agreement to ensure that all rentals costs and rental dates are correct. If you wish to extend the rental period, you must call us for approval. There are NO refunds for early departures. If you do not vacate at the scheduled check-out time on the scheduled Rental Period End Date and you have not called us for approval to extend the rental period, you will be charged additional rental day(s), and any inconvenience fees incurred by the next renter.
13.Waiver. Our failure to enforce any of our rights under this Agreement or at law shall not be deemed a waiver or a continuing waiver of any rights or remedies against another party, unless such waiver is in writing and signed by the party to be charged. Governing Law and Venue. This Agreement shall be interpreted and enforced according to the substantive laws of the State of Florida without application of its conflicts or choice of law rules. Both parties irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the state court located in Kissimmee, Florida or the federal court located in Florida for any action of proceeding regarding this Agreement, and both parties waive any right to object to the jurisdiction, forum or venue of the state. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is judicially determined to be invalid, void or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect. Attorneys’ Fees. In the event a dispute arises regarding this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, in addition to other relief to which it is entitled.
14. Modifications. No term of this Agreement can be waived or modified except by a writing that we have signed.
15.Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties regarding the rental of the Trailer, and supersedes all prior oral or written agreements or understandings regarding this subject matter. This Agreement can only be amended by a writing signed by all parties.
16.Refunds. No refunds will be given for any reason, including, but not limited to, bad weather, no shows, late arrivals, or early departures.