Directions for My Grand Cayman Vacation
Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
Coconut Bay is located on a beautiful coral reef just 5 minutes from Seven Mile Beach and only 15 minutes from George Town and the airport. Located in West Bay, the townhouse is a perfect retreat for families or groups of friends looking for an ideal Cayman Island vacation. Enjoy the areas best snorkeling and scuba diving just outside your door. A lovely beach area, two beautiful pools, Grand Caymans Turtle Farm, great restaurants and waterfront bars within walking distance are just some of the niceties you can enjoy at Coconut Bay.
Two fantastic restaurants right next door, The Cracked Conch and Macabuca Tiki Bar are situated on one of Grand Caymans best shore dive sites. Located at this site is one of the best off shore dive sites on the island; Turtle Reef. Sun Divers can provide you with equipment for scuba and snorkeling on this great site
· Only five minutes by car to Seven Mile Beach, rated one of the top beaches in the world
· Just a 15-minute drive from Owen Roberts International Airport (GCM).
· Amazing snorkeling and shore diving just outside your door, with sparkling blue water easily accessible from the onsite dive ladder. Hepps Pipeline and Hepps Wall are two amazing dive sites. Tank rentals and weights on site.
· Relax and enjoy the complexs two swimming pools, whirlpool, gazebo and lush tropical landscaping and private beach.
· Several great waterfront bars and restaurants within walking distance or a short drive.
· Easy access to supermarkets, drugstores, liquor stores and duty-free shopping.
· An excellent value for families and groups of friends looking for space and tranquility in a great location.
Back to My Grand Cayman Vacation