TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR
Q’s Breckenridge Hideout
1. Property: The “Property” is that cabin and surrounding lot located at 23 Linge Road, Breckenridge, CO 80424. Property is furnished and includes linens, towels, utensils, cookware, dishes and household appliances.
2. Owner’s Representative: Homeowner has contracted Book by Owner as their local property management company (“Representative”). Book by Owner agents may be contacted at 800-719-8201 and are available 24/7.
3. Rental Party: The “Rental Party” shall consist of Guest and persons accompanying Guest.
4. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 8 persons. An additional charge or $100 per person per night for guests in addition to 8 will be assessed.
5. Term of the Lease: The lease begins at 4:00 PM (MT) on the “Check-in Date” and ends at 11:00 AM (MT) on the “Check-out Date”.
6. Minimum Stay: This property requires a 2 night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than 2 days, the guest will be charged the 2-night rate.
7. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the Property and shall cause all members of the Rental Party and anyone else Guest permits on the Property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the Property.
8. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner or Representative access to the Property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
9. Rental Costs: Homeowner will provide Guest with a quote of all costs prior to booking. The balance of all rental charges, deposits, fees and taxes is due 7 days prior to the Check-In Date or Homeowner will infer that Guest has cancelled the reservation.
9.a. Rental Rates vary depending on season and length of stay. Please refer to our pricing chart on the HomeAway website, property #4015973.
9.b. A booking deposit of 50% of the Rental Rate is required to hold a reservation.
9.c. Homeowner requires a Refundable Damage Deposit (RDD) of $250 due 7 days prior to the Check-in Date OR Guest may choose to purchase the non-refundable Property Damage Protection (PDP) from HomeAway for up to $99.
9.d. If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner or Homeowner Representative immediately or assume liability.
9.e. A $150 house cleaning fee will automatically be incurred at the end of each stay.
9.f. The Refundable Damage Deposit shall be refunded within 7 days after the Check-out Date provided no deductions are made due to:
i. damage to the property or furnishings;
ii. dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or
iii. any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay.
9.g. Guest is responsible for any damage expenses incurred exceeding the damage deposit or insurance coverage amounts.
10. Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the booking deposit will be refunded as follows:
100% if cancelled 90 days prior to the Check-in Date
90% if cancelled 30 days prior to the Check-in Date
50% if cancelled 7 days prior to the Check-in Date
11. Indemnification: Guest agrees to indemnify and hold Homeowner harmless from any liability for personal injury or property damage sustained by Guest or parties invited onto the property by Guest.
12. Payment: Acceptable payment methods are PayPal or by credit card via the online booking system.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed.
2. People other than those in the Rental Party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The Property has numerous natural hazards including but not limited to a creek, steep terrain, rocks, wildlife, and large trees. The Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the Property or its facilities. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Rental Party. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that Rental Party is expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the Property or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the Property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Use of the washer and dryer is permitted.
8. Trash: Please deposit trash in the bear-proof container provided. Keep all trash bagged so that housekeeping can easily remove the bags from the container.
9. Hot Tub: No children under the age of 6 are permitted in the hot tub at any time. Age 7 and above must have adult supervision to use hot tub. When using the hot tub, remember there are health risks associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. Our housekeepers drain, sanitize, refill and replenish chemicals prior to your arrival; therefore, it may not be warm until later that evening. DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVERS. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. They will break and you may be charged for replacement. Remember when not using the hot tub, leave cover on so hot tub will stay warm.
10. Grill: The BBQ grill is connected to the main gas line and does not require a tank. Grilling utensils are provided. Please keep grill covered when not in use.
11. Fireplace/ Firepit: The fireplace and the outdoor firepit are both natural gas fired. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in either unit. Units become very hot when in use. Do not touch the fire pit rocks as they stay extremely hot for a long period after use.
12. Water and Septic: The Property is on a well and septic systems. The mineral content in the water is high. During a drought, the well water may have an odor. The septic system is very effective, however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that any products other than toilet paper have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages.
13. Inclement weather: No refunds will be given unless CO-9 is closed and access to the Property is not possible. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep but are well maintained by the county. Guest assumes all safe travel responsibilities.
14. Parking: Cars must be parked in the Property driveway. Access to the garage is not available at this time.
15. Emergency Contact: Book by Owner manages the Property locally and is accessible 24/7 for any issues that arise and need immediate attention. They can be reached at: 800-719-8201.
16. NO REFUNDS can be issued for early departure, malfunctions of equipment (i.e. hot tub, televisions, cable service, fireplace, heating units, appliances, etc.) or weather related issues.