Honeoye Lake House
Honeoye, New York
About Honeoye Lake House
Thank you to all of the 2017 Renters!!
BOOK THE PROPERTY:
STEP 1: SEE ADDITIONAL PICTURES OF THE LAKE HOUSE
A video of additional pictures of the house and lake can been seen on youtube:
GOTO >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQxB--SAvGY
Or search youtube "Honeoye Lake House"
The house is well maintained. If you would like a personal showing before you rent please call me at 585-586-5808 to schedule a time and date.
STEP 2: CHECK CALANDAR
PLEASE VISIT >>>
THE ABOVE WEBSITE HOSTS THE PRIMARY ONLINE CALANDAR TO CONFIRM YOUR DATES ARE OPEN. I DO MY BEST TO KEEP THE CALANDARS IN SYNC. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL ME AT 585-586-5808.
STEP 3: GET YOUR RATE QUOTE
You can get a RATE QUOTE and BOOK ONLINE immediately on this website. When booking we accept credit cards securely with PAYPAL.
GET A RATE QUOTE NOW. PRESS THE "BOOK" BUTTON BELOW. NO PERSONAL INFORMATION IS REQUIRED TO SEE THE RATE FOR YOUR DATES.
STEP 4: ENTER RESERVATION DETAILS
If you are booking more that 60 days in advance enter the code "DEPOSIT" in the discount code box of the booking engine. Press "update" This code will reduce the payment for the reservation deposit only to reserve your dates. If you are booking within 60 days, don't enter the code as the entire payment is due.
STEP 5: CONFIRMATION EMAIL
You will receive an email shortly after you submit payment confirming your reservation. If you have a balance due it is required to be paid prior to 60 days of you taking occupancy.
STEP 6: SECURITY DEPOSIT
You will receive email instructions how to send a check for your security deposit. This will be refunded upon inspection of the property after you check out.
STEP 7: ACCESS INSTRUCTIONS
Before you occupy the house you will receive detailed check in, check out and home access instructions via email. A code for the lock box which holds the keys to the property will be included.
I hope you enjoy your stay.
-- Thank you. David 585-586-5808
Honeoye Lake House is located on the eastern shore of Honeoye Lake close to the New York State public boat launch. The house is tucked away on a private neighborhood drive. Plenty of parking is available in the driveway and on the road.
Enter this this beautiful year round home through the fully enclosed cedar wood porch with two bright skylights. The porch is the game room, which has pool table and dart board to entertain your friends and kids for hours, if the days are filled with rain. Large windows and sliding doors in the living and dining areas provide scenic views of the lake. The living room offers a wood burning stove and a television set with cable, a DVD and VCR (and WIFI internet access). The dining area provides seating for 6 facing the lake. The living room has large glass sliding doors to the deck, which offers a gas grill, additional outdoor dining space for 8, and stairs to the large back lawn with 65 feet of level lake frontage. An open kitchen is well equipped and is arranged to provide a fantastic view of the outdoors as well as open up to the dining and living rooms. Off the kitchen area, you will find the laundry room with full washer and dryer along with a full bathroom with shower/tub. In the back of the home, there are four bedrooms. One bedroom has a king bed and is tastefully decorated in cottage decor. The other two bedrooms offer a queen bed and a double bed. A large den (the fourth bedroom) has a bunk bed that comfortably sleeps two children along with their own television with cable. The living room and den also have couches that convert into double beds for additional sleeping space for guests. The back full bathroom offers a separate double sink vanity and a shower stall.
View From the Lake
Facing West From the Dock
View From the Deck
Honeoye Lake House
Honeoye Lake House Features
The level lawn leading to the waters edge also provides a lakeside fire pit, outdoor wooden patio furniture that seats seven people by a cozy campfire, along with a lakeside picnic table. The shoreline offers a westward facing view for plenty of sun in the afternoon and a beautiful sunset in the evening. Landscaping provides beautiful shrubs and plants to enhance the view throughout the year. In the back yard is ther a level lawn, which is perfect for family games of tag or catch. Bring your family out on the dock for spectacular views of the lake and rolling hills. The dock offers an L shaped extension on the end for easy boat mooring and two person bench to enjoy a morning cup of coffee. For an optional additional fee, you can keep your boat under the canopy in the hoist and/or rent our Jet Ski for your family to use on their vacation.
Honeoye Lake House is located between the towns of Honeoye and Naples, making it a great vacation rental choice in any season. Cummings Nature Center and Harriet Hollister State Park offer fantastic hiking for outdoor enthusiasts. Spring and Fall are perfect for wine tours. The two wineries in Naples make this home a good starting point. Other Finger Lakes wineries are easily accessible from this location. The Canandaigua Wine Trail and the Seneca Lake Wine Trail offer tastings all year
Honeoye Lake House Attractions
Perfect For All Four Seasons
Spring is the perfect time for hiking trails with friends, bike trips around the lakes and backpack picnics. If you love the outdoors ... just another reason to consider renting the Honeoye Lake House.
Summer on Honeoye Lake can be enjoyed relaxing on the lawn, dock, patios and deck of this home. Trident Marine is located north of the home right on the lake, making it easy to rent a boat for the week or a day. The southern end of this lake offers beautiful areas to canoe or kayak through, and bird watchers will find all sorts of wonders in this area. The lake offers endless swimming opportunities. You can swim off of the dock or visit the north end of the lake at Sandy Bottom Beach (a public access park with a volley ball court)
Fall is a beatiful time in the finger lakes. The house is on the southern end of Honeoye lake which is surrounded by rolling hills and colorful fall foliage. A short drive will bring you to award winning wineries and tasting rooms. Fall is a great time to explore all that the finger lakes have to offer.
Winter is perfect for skating, snowmobiling, cross country skiing and ice fishing can be done in the back yard. Alpine skiing and snowboarding at Bristol Mt. is just a 20 minute drive!! The winter festivals are for family fun-just because the snow is flying, don't think there's nothing to do in the Finger Lakes. Experience ice sculptures by Mother Nature as waterfalls take beautiful new shapes. Awake to ice coated trees reflecting the rising sun and a frozen lake for ice fishing. Enjoy the less hurried pace, sample New York wines, enjoy the beautiful house and get to know the wonderful Finger Lakes in the winter.
Honeoye, New York (or close to) Attractions
Roseland Water Park - Canandaigua City
Roseland Waterpark is the largest Waterpark in the Finger Lakes Region with 56 acres of aquatic adventure for the entire family. Sparkling heated water, certified lifeguards, free parking, rental lockers, concessions and plenty of deck space for relaxing make this the hottest spot to get cool on Canandaigua Lake. They are located at 250 Eastern Boulevard in Canandaigua, New York 14424. For more information please call 585-396-2000.
Bristol Mountain - South Bristol
Bristol Mountain Ski Resort, which is also referred to as Bristol Mountain Winter Resort, is a ski resort that is situated in South Bristol, New York in the Finger Lakes region. It is located 30 miles from the center of Rochester, New York, the nearest major city to the resort, and about 10 miles from Canandaigua on State Route 64. Currently, Bristol Mountain Resort features many trails ranging from easiest to difficult.
Granger Homestead and Carriage Museum - Canandaigua city
The Granger Homestead and Carriage Museum offers an important 1816 mansion in the Federal style in the city of Canandaigua, New York. The property remained in the Granger family for four generations. A carriage house contains a carriage museum. Guided tours of the furnished house interiors are available seasonally.
Sonnenberg Gardens & Mansion State Historic Park - Canandaigua city
Sonnenberg Gardens, which is also referred to as Sonnenberg Gardens and Mansion State Historic Park, is a 52-acre state park located at 151 Charlotte Street, Canandaigua, New York in the US, at the north end of Canandaigua Lake, in the Finger Lakes region of Upstate New York. The house and gardens are open to the public every day, May through October.
Finger Lakes Gaming and Race Track - Farmington
Finger Lakes Gaming and Race Track is a thoroughbred horse-racing track and racino located in Farmington in western New York State, about 25 miles southeast of Rochester. The facility is about one mile south of New York State Thruway exit 44.
Rochester & Genesee Valley Railroad Museum - West Henrietta
The Rochester and Genesee Valley Railroad Museum is an operation of the Rochester Chapter National Railway Historical Society located in Industry, New York. The museum started in 1971 with the leasing of a former Erie Railroad Depot from the Erie Lackawanna Railroad. Since then the museum has grown into a volunteer run two mile long demonstration railroad in conjunction with the New York Museum of Transportation.
New York Museum of Transportation - Rush
The New York Museum of Transportation is a non-profit organization located at 6393 East River Road, in the Rochester suburb of Rush. The museum is open all year, on Sundays only, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Highland Botanical Park - Rochester
The Highland Botanical Park is an arboretum, or tree garden. The Administrative Park Office is located at 171 Reservoir Avenue Rochester, New York in the US.
George Eastman House International Museum of Photography and Film - Rochester
The George Eastman House is the world's oldest museum dedicated to photography and one of the world's oldest film archives, opened to the public in 1949 in Rochester, New York in the US. World-renowned for its photograph and motion picture archives, the museum is also a leader in film preservation and photograph conservation, educating archivists and conservators from around the world. Home to the Dryden Theatre, a 535-seat repertory theater, the museum is located in and around the house built by George Eastman, the founder of Eastman Kodak Company.
Rochester Museum and Science Center - Rochester
The Rochester Museum and Science Center, or RMSC, is a museum in Rochester, New York that features many exhibits related to science. These include AdventureZone, the newly expanded Expedition Earth, How Things Work, and other traveling interactive exhibits, in addition to the permanent historical galleries. The Strasenburgh Planetarium is run by the museum in an adjacent building. The museum also operates the Cumming Nature Center.
National Toy Hall of Fame - Rochester
The National Toy Hall of Fame is an American hall of fame that recognizes the contributions of toys and games that have sustained their popularity for many years. Criteria for induction include: icon-status; longevity; discovery; and innovation. Established in 1998 under the direction of world renowned science educator Ed Sobey, the National Toy Hall of Fame was originally housed at A. C. Gilbert's Discovery Village in Salem, Oregon, but was moved to the Strong National Museum of Play in Rochester, New York, in 2002 after it outgrew its original home.
The Strong - Rochester
The Strong, formerly the Strong National Museum of Play, in Rochester, New York in the US, is a Smithsonian Affiliate museum that documents the history of play in American culture. Established in 1969 and based initially on the personal collection of Rochester, NY native Margaret Woodbury Strong, the museum opened to the public in 1982. Since then it has refined and increased its collections, which number more than 500,000 items, and expanded twice, in 1997 and 2006.
Seneca Park Zoo - Rochester
Seneca Park Zoo is a zoo that is situated in Rochester, New York. The Zoo covers an area of 15 acres
Seabreeze Amusement Park - Rochester
Seabreeze Amusement Park, known locally as Seabreeze, is an historic amusement park in Irondequoit, a suburb of Rochester, New York.
Rental Deposit / Balance Due:
A 50% deposit is required to hold reservations made 60 days or more before you occupy the property. The balance of any rental balance due is required to be paid in full 60 days before your arrival date.
The entire (100%) of the rental balance is due if your reservation is booked within 60 days of your check in date (if you are paying via pay pal online you must manually adjust the payment amount at the time of booking).
Check in time is 3pm. Check out time is 11am.
If you cancel your reservation prior to 60 days before your check in date you will receive a full refund less a $100 handling fee of any deposits paid. Cancellations made after that time will result in a non-refund of the entire deposit.
A Security Deposit of $ 200 (refundable) is required to be sent to the owner via personal check 60 days before occupying the property. The security deposit is refundable if there is no damage and the unit is left in a clean condition. The balance of the security deposit will be refunded within a two week period of time from the date of possession. The instructions for mailing the security deposit will be sent to you upon completion of the booking process via email.
There shall be no refunds of rent due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions, water conditions or due to work and family emergencies, other commitments or for any reason.
1. The Landlord has the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the Tenants violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. The Tenants waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
2. There is a long distance block on the telephone - a calling card or cell phone is needed for long distance toll calls. Emergency medical and police service can be called by dialing 911.
3. The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The Tenants shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by the Landlord as being immediately habitable by the next tenants or the Landlord.
4. The Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and put the trash bags in containers provided for later pickup. Tenant is cautioned not to leave trash outside for long periods of time because it attracts animals.
5. The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises. The Tenants agree that the Landlord shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit prior to refund if Tenants cause damage to the premises or its furnishings. The Tenants agree to call the Landlord immediately if something breaks or any damage occurs to the property.
6. No animals or pets of any kind will be brought into the premises.
7. The Tenants shall not sublet the property.
8. The Tenants shall have no more than 12 (twelve) persons reside or sleep on the premises.
9. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet time starts at 10 PM and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum.
10. There shall be no smoking inside the premises. Smoking is permitted outside the home.
11. Landlord shall provide towels, linens (or bring your own), cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, paper towels, toilet paper, soap, dishwasher detergent, laundry soap, drinking water, firewood, furniture cushions and other items as commonly used by the Landlords family. Other consumables or exhausted consumables are to be purchased by the Tennant. No reimbursement will be made for unused consumables left at the premises. If consumable items exist at the premises when the Tenant arrives the Tenant is free to use them during the term of the lease.
12. The Tenants and Tenants' Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants, and that Tenants should purchase their own insurance for Tenants and Guests if such coverage is desired.
13. We occasionally experience electric outages that are beyond our control. We report electric outages as each occurs. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
14. There shall be no refunds of rent due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions or due to work and family emergencies, other commitments or for any reason.
15. It is the Tenants responsibility to learn about safety precautions, warning signs of water conditions, weather and safety procedures concerning swimming in or being in or arround the lake. Tenant agrees to have a responsible adult supervising minors while they swim. Tenant is hereby notified that lake properties can be dangerous and Tenant and the guests the Tenant allows on the propety accepts and assumes fully the risks involved, such as personal injury or death. Tenant will notify any Guests of the dangers of being at a lake property. Tenant is further notified to be cautious when walking on the dock because there are no rails to prevent a fall into the water.
16. No firearms shall be allowed on the premises.
17. Tenant agrees that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
18. Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc.. Illegal use at the premises shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
19. Tenant agrees not to access the owners closets and other locked areas, even if unlocked, these areas may contain cleaning supplies, paint and chemicals and other items that could be hazardous to children and adults.
20. Tenant is advised that the property contains a gas grill and a wood burning stove and will seek help from the owner if the proper operation of such items is not fully understood.
21. Tenant is advised that the property contains a high pressure water pump for extracting filtered lake water into the premises plumbing system. While this is an automatic system, the Tenants agree seek help from the Landlord if the system needs to be reset.
22. Tenant is advised that the property has not been child proofed for young children. Tenant agrees to have a responsible adult supervising minors while in and outside the premises.
23. The property has a fire extinguisher in the kitchen area. The fire extinguisher was fully charged at last inspection. It is the duty of the Tenant to inform Landlord immediately should the fire extinguisher become less than fully charged. Tenant agrees to use the fire extinguisher only for true emergencies.
24. The property has fire alarms installed and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Tennant will notify Landlord without delay if a fire alarm chirps or has a low battery condition.
25. Tenant shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, outdoor closets, etc. when it is prudent to do so.
26. Valuable items left behind by Tenant will be held for the Tenant and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the Tenant for return. If items are not claimed within 6 months they shall become the property of the Landlord. The Landlord shall not be held liable for condition of said items.
27. Basic cable TV is provided and service level has been chosen by the Landlord. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service.
28. High speed wireless internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
29. Tenant agrees that air conditioning shall not be set below 75 degrees (when available) and heat shall not be set above 68 degrees. Doors and windows shall be closed when either heat or air conditioning is in operation.
30. Tenant agrees not to use motorized boats, jet skis or other watercraft on the premises unless you get express and a separate written permission statement from the owner. The owner does not accept any liability for damage or personal injury when using docks, moorings, boat hoists and watercraft on the property for you or your guests. Any damage will be sole responsibility of the Renter. Please advise us if you intend to use (or rent) any watercraft and we can advise you of suitability to the property (ie: Boat size, Jet Ski, size and weight). It you are not familiar with the use of watercraft please adivise the owner for docking instructions.
31. The rental deposit will secure the performance of Tenants obligations. The security deposit is refundable if there is no damage and the unit is left in a clean condition. The balance of the security deposit will be refunded within a three week period of time from the date of possession and will be delivered to you or your authorized agent, together with a statement showing any charges made against such deposits. If you cancel your reservation prior to 60 days before your check in date you will receive a full refund less a $100 handling fee of any deposits paid. Cancellations made after that time will result in a non-refund of the entire deposit. The balance of any rent balance due is required to be paid in full 60 days before your arrival date. Failure to pay 60 days before occupancy will result in a non-refund of the deposit and the release of the dates the Tenant has reserved.
32. Failure of Owner to enforce any provision of this Agreement will not be deemed a waiver. The acceptance of rent by Landlord will not waive his or her right to enforce any provision of this Agreement.
33. Unless otherwise provided, any notice which either party may give or is required to give, may be given personally or by mailing the same, postage prepaid, to Tenant or Landlord at the address shown on page one of this agreement or at such other places as may be designated by the parties from time to time. Notice will be deemed effective three (3) days after mailing, or on personal delivery, or when receipt is acknowledged in writing.
34. Time is of the essence of the Agreement.
35. Any litigation arising between the parties shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of New York, Monroe County, or if the jurisdiction prerequisites exist at the time, the Federal Courts of New York with venue to be in the Western District of New York, and the parties hereby waive any right to object to personal jurisdiction and venue. In any action or proceeding involving a dispute between Landlord and Tenant arising out of this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to reasonable attorney fees and any costs incurred.
36. Landlord and Tenant understand that the state and federal housing laws prohibit discrimination in the sale, rental, appraisal, financing or advertising of housing on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, familial status, source of income, age, mental or physical disability.
37. The foregoing constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and may be modified only in writing signed by all parties. This Agreement and any modifications, including any photocopy or facsimile, may be signed in one or more counterparts, each of which will be deemed an original and all of which taken together will constitute one and the same instrument. If there is more than one Tenant, all Tenants are jointly and severally liable under this rental agreement.
Upon payment of the deposit or the full rental fee, the tenant has read, agreed to, and accepted the above terms and conditions, and acknowledges receipt of a copy of this Agreement.