Glenora House

Edmonton, Alberta

Glenora House

About Glenora House

- Quiet neighbourhood, perfect for families
- 10 minutes to downtown, West Edmonton Mall, U of A
- Excellent access to bus
- Steps from river valley walking/running/biking trail network
- Fully-equipped, full-size kitchen
- 2 bedrooms (both queen)
- Hotel-quality beds and linens
- Living room with big-screen TV, DVD
- Large bathroom with separate room for tub & shower
- Gas fireplace

Suite is in luxury home built in 2008
- Fully self-contained with private entrance
- Sound-proofed
- 1100 square feet
- 9-foot ceilings
- In-floor heating

Price includes:
- High-speed internet
- Digital cable
- Utilities
- In-suite laundry
- Housekeeping service for stays 15 days or longer

Totally flexible, no lease required

One-time cleaning fee of $75 is applied to all bookings.

Maximum 4 occupants (can sometimes be relaxed for families with children)

Minimum stay of 7 nights required. Shorter periods can be accommodated if they fall within 1 day of an existing booking.

Monthly rates available.

Please contact us at glenorahouse@gmail.com.



Now on facebook!
facebook.com/glenorahouse

Pictures

Glenora House

Glenora House

Glenora House

Glenora House

Glenora House

Glenora House

Glenora House

Glenora House

Glenora House

Glenora House

Prices

Glenora House

2-bedroom suite in Glenora House
- Completely private, self-contained, 1200 square-foot lower-level suite
- 9-foot ceilngs, hydronic in-floor heating (warms your toes!!)
- In-suite laundry
- All utilities inc...

Holidays CAD 125.00 / night
Weekdays CAD 125.00 / night
Weekends CAD 125.00 / night
Weekly CAD 115.00 / night
 

Glenora House Long-Term (30 days +)

Stays of 30 days or greater are tax exempt. The following rates apply:
30 days or greater: $100/night
60 days or greater: $90/night
one-time cleaning fee $75

30+ Days CAD 100.00 / night
60+ Days CAD 90.00 / night

Terms & Conditions

1. Everyone in his or her party agrees to vacate the property on their registration date of departure by 11:00 a.m. on the morning of checkout. Any extensions of your accommodation space must approved in advance by Glenora House and can only be granted subject to availability.
2. The guest and any members of his/her party agree to abide by all rules and regulations of the property or building and the laws of the land. We reserve the right to evict any guest guilty of misconduct in accordance with the property or building rules and regulation. Children under 12 years of age must be attended by a responsible adult.
3. The guest and any members of his/her party agree to pay rent for the property and to pay fees for the apartment furnishings and services provided or required inclusive of telephone, cable, utilities, housekeeping and any other services for the duration indicated.
4. A deposit of 10% is due at the time of booking. You authorize the remaining 90% to be automatically processed using the credit card provided unless you notify us otherwise. In the event of cancellation or changes to your departure date less than 30 days prior to the occupancy of the property, the 10% deposit will be forfeited. In the event of cancellation or changes to your departure date less than 14 days prior to or during the occupancy of the property, the remaining rate paid or portion thereof will be returned at our discretion dependent on the property being re‐rented for the same period of time. Cancellations must be made in writing.
5. The guest and any member of his/her party will be liable for payment in full for loss of keys, garage openers (where applicable), or for damages caused to the rental property and its furnishings or fixtures through willful neglect or abuse requiring, in the judgment of Glenora House or its representatives, replacement, repair, or extra cleaning.
6. No smoking is allowed anywhere in the property. Cigarette butts must be picked up from outdoor areas or extra cleaning charges will apply.
7. We reserve the right for their staff to inspect, repair, remodel and maintain all rental units with advance notice wherever possible. In keeping with the rental termination date, the premises may be shown during daylight hours prior to the guest’s departure with advance notice wherever possible.
8. An administrative fee will be charged on all direct dial long distance telephone calls. A credit card call is recommended for all long distance calls to avoid the administrative charge.
9. No reservation will be confirmed without a valid credit card guarantee by the guest or his/her company guarantee.
10. All published rates are subject to change without notice. Please reconfirm rental rates when making each reservation.
11. Any outstanding balance for rent, long distance telephone charges, or charges generated per clause 4 or 5 (after 30 days) will be automatically applied directly to the company or guest credit card number on file.