About FireSong Resort Village
We are proud to announce Saskatchewan's newest corporate retreat. Ideal for executive retreats or family reunions this 3,300 sq. ft. host cabin is truly perfect. It is sports pub style basement in proud colors of green and white: a tribute to Lori's uncle Dave Shaw who played in the early 60's. It comes with complete theatre seating for the big game and a custom pool table for those needing to multi task. Hanging from the living room ceiling is a full size canoe as the chandelier and full timber frame staircases are a feature to be sure. The mantel is equally impressive surrounded in stonework to the ceiling with custom lighting made out of canoe paddles.
This cabin offers 6 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, a doggy spa and can easily host large events with indoor and outdoor eating areas. It is is surrounded with two tier decks than can seat 15 -20 outdoors and drops to an outdoor dancefloor alongside the disappearing river.
Enjoy luxury accommodation that sleep up to 12 people!
• Upstairs bedroom - 1 king bed
• Main floor bedroom- 1 queen bed
• Main floor second bedroom - 1 queen bed
• Downstairs bedroom - 1 queen bed
• Downstairs second bedroom - bunk bed with twin on top and double on bottom
• Downstairs third bedroom - 1 queen bed
• 3 Full baths
• Bed and bath linens
• Hair Dyer
• Fireplace - natural gas
• Satellite TV
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Dishes & silverware
• Fridge, stove & microwave
• Laundry facilities on main floor
• Front Deck with BBQ, table & chairs
Tap water suitable for drinking