Cat Lake Campground

Squamish, British Columbia

Cat Lake Campground

About Cat Lake Campground

The Cat Lake Recreation Site and Campground has 48 TENT ONLY WALK-IN campsites and 4 day use areas with swimming docks around a beautiful spring fed lake. The site is adjacent to a large dirt bike trail network, numerous mountain bike trails and walking trails.
Located 10 minutes north of Squamish, BC, and 1.5 hours from downtown Vancouver, BC.
This campground provides TENT ONLY WALK-IN campsites. No motorized vehicles are permitted within the camping area of the recreation site. You can not drive to your campsite.
Dry camping only, no potable water or power is available.
60% of the sites are available via reservations, the remaining 40% are available to FCFS (First Come First Serve) campers. If a site is not reserved, it becomes available to FCFS.

Pictures

Cat Lake Campground

Cat Lake Campground

Cat Lake Campground

Cat Lake Campground

Prices

Cat Lake Single Sites

TENT ONLY walk-in sites. Single Site includes the first vehicle (max 6 people).

Nightly CAD 18.00 / night

Cat Lake Double Sites

TENT ONLY walk-in sites. Double Site includes the first two vehicles (max 12 people).

Nightly CAD 36.00 / night

Cat Lake Campground Features

The Cat Lake Campground has 48 TENT ONLY WALK-IN campsites and 4 day use areas with swimming docks, around a beautiful spring fed lake. The campground is adjacent to a large dirt bike trail network, numerous mountain bike trails and walking trails.

TENT ONLY WALK-IN CAMPSITES
No motorized vehicles are permitted within the camping area of the recreation site. You can not drive to your campsite.


Terms & Conditions

Cat Lake Campground is Open April 15 to October 15.
Full payment of camping and reservation fees is required at the time of booking.
Check-in time is after 1 PM. Check-out time is before 12 PM (noon).
Only select sites are available for reservations. Up to 60% of the campsites will be available for reservations. The remaining 40% of campsites will be offered on a First Come First Serve (FCFS) basis. Any site that is not reserved, is available for First Come First Serve campers.

No Show Policy
• Reserved campsites are held until 11 am the day following the scheduled arrival date. Failing to arrive by this time is considered a No Show. No refund will be provided for a No Show and the campsite will become available to First Come First Serve campers.

Reservations
• Reservations for campsites can be made no more than 30 days in advance of the arrival date.
• No reservations can be made less than 4 days prior to your arrival date.
• Reservation holders must be at least 19 years of age and are responsible for the actions of all persons in their campsite.
• An individual may only make one reservation and cannot reserve multiple sites.
• Reservations are non-transferable and can not be re-sold. The reservation holders name must be provided at the time of booking and cannot be added or changed later. Any reservation holder found to be transferring or selling their reservations to another party, risk their reservation being cancelled without a refund.
• The reservation holder must be present upon arrival and during the entire stay. Identification may be required to keep the reservation valid.
• If a reservation holder can no longer use their reservation, they are encouraged to cancel it so that any unused camping fees that are not forfeited as a penalty, can be refunded to the payment method that was used to make the original reservation.
• Changes and modifications to reservations cannot be accepted once payment has been made. To change or modify a reservation it must be cancelled and re-booked.
• All reservations are done online only. The reservation system is open 24 hrs/day, 7 days/week.

Fees
• Reservation Fee is $18 per reservation.
• Camping fees in a Single Site are $18/night and includes the first vehicle (max 6 people).
• Camping fees in a Double Site are $36/night and includes the first two vehicles (max 12 people).
• All Extra Vehicles must pay cash upon arrival.
• Weekend Rate - a 2 Night Weekend Minimum charge applies for any Reservation on a Friday or Saturday.
• Long Weekend Rate - a 3 Night Holiday Rate applies to All Long Weekends for First Come First Serve and Reservations.
• Discounts are available on First come first serve sites only. No discount are available on reservations.

Camping Rules
• All sites are TENT ONLY walk-in sites. No motorized vehicles are permitted within the camping area of the recreation site. You can not drive to your campsite.
• No generators are permitted in the campground.
• Quiet Time is 10pm to 8am. All music must be off and noise kept to a minimum. All day use areas and docks are closed during quiet time.
• No external/bluetooth speakers are permitted within the site.
• A person must not camp at a recreation site for a period exceeding 14 consecutive days unless authorized by a recreation officer; pursuant to Forest and Range Practices Act and Section 13 of the Forest Recreation Regulation.
• Campsites must be occupied overnight for the purpose of camping. A person may only occupy one campsite and must not leave personal property on a campsite unless camping under the authority arising from payment of a camping permit fee; pursuant to Forest and Range Practices Act and Section 20(1)(c) of the Forest Recreation Regulation.

Cancellations/Refunds
• No exceptions will be made to our cancel/refund/no-show policy. This includes, but not limited to: errors when making a reservation, campground evictions, inclement weather, air quality, personal reasons, medical reasons, vehicle problems, vacating your campsite early, etc.
• Cancellations must be made 7 days or more prior to the arrival date to receive a refund of your camping fees only. Reservation fees are non-refundable for any reason.
• If a reservation holder can no longer use their reservation, they are encouraged to cancel it so that any unused camping fees that are not forfeited as a penalty, can be refunded to the payment method that was used to make the original reservation.
• Changes and modifications to reservations cannot be accepted once payment has been made. To change or modify a reservation it must be cancelled and re-booked.


To CANCEL your reservation, go to:
https://www.webreserv.com/myreservations.do