Cypress Creek Cottages
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Rentals and Credit Card Authorization
- Cypress Creek Cottages and/or any of its affiliates has accurately represented the property to be rented through pictures on our website.
- To secure your reservation, you authorize PAMABA Bears, LLC, doing business as Cypress Creek Cottages, to charge your credit card for all fees associated with your stay at the time of booking. You also acknowledge that additional charges are authorized for damages, for missing items, and/or for services not anticipated at the time of booking but which are delivered during your stay.
- Cancellations may be made by email to email@example.com or by calling 512-847-5950 during our 9 AM to 9 PM Central Standard Time office hours. To be eligible for a refund, less applicable fees, cancellations must be made within the cancellation grace period of 15 or more calendar days prior to arrival. If a reservation is cancelled within the specified grace period, a cancellation and administration fee of $100.00 for each cottage reserved will be charged to the credit card and the remaining balance paid by you at the time of booking will be refunded to the credit card. You are ineligible for a refund and will be charged for the full rental amount paid if the reservation is cancelled 14 or less calendar days prior to arrival.
- Reservations booked 14 or less calendar days prior to arrival are not eligible for a cancellation refund. Please make sure of the certainty of your stay prior to booking a reservation 14 or less calendar days prior to arrival.
- If a cancellation is made 3 days (72 hours) prior to arrival, the guest will receive a Rental Credit equal in value to the amount of the cancelled reservation. The Rental Credit can be used to book a future stay, subject to occupancy availability and usual reservation policies. Rental Credits do not expire, and they are transferable to friends and family.
- If the number of guests staying at the rented cottage exceeds the number of guests specified in the original reservation, a per person fee for the number of guests in excess of the original reservation will be charged to the credit card on file.
- The guest who initially made the reservation will be the sole point of contact to Cypress Creek Cottages or its affiliates for all billing issues, problems, and/or issues concerning the property rented.
- In the event there is a problem with the property or the amenities, contact Cypress Creek Cottages and/or its affiliates immediately at 512-847-5950 to report the situation and nature of the problem. If the problem is corrected within a reasonable period of time, i.e. 24 hours, the guest is responsible for payment of the rented property in its entirety. If a repair or reasonable solution to address a problem is not completed within 24 hours of the problem being reported, a rental credit may be applied in the form of a Goodwill Check which can be used by you within 90 days of the original reservation to offset the cost of a future stay. Goodwill Check eligibility is determined exclusively by Cypress Creek Cottage management on a case-by-case basis.
- Early departures, defined as concluding your stay before the reservation end date, are not eligible for refund or credit.
- You acknowledge Cypress Creek Cottages and/or any of its booking and reservation affiliates have made no representations, either expressed or implied, as to the safety or inhabitability of the premises.
- Guest(s) assumes all risk and expense for any loss, damage, and/or injury to self, members of the reservation party, and/or the property and its contents.
- Guest(s) agrees to hold Cypress Creek Cottages and its affiliates harmless for all injuries incurred while the guest(s) is on premises, regardless of how such injuries are sustained.
- Pets are allowed and encouraged but need to be registered as part of the reservation. Pets must be leashed while outside. If the number of pets staying at the rented property exceeds the number of pets specified in the original reservation, a per pet fee for the number of pets in excess of the original reservation will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Dishware, glassware, and cookware must be cleaned prior to checkout and departure. If extra cleaning is required of dishware, glassware, or cookware, a $25.00 cleaning fee will be charged to the credit card.
- Guest(s) agrees to put all trash in garbage containers prior to checkout and departure.
- Smoking is only allowed outdoors. A $200 smoke cleaning and remediation fee will be charged to the credit card if smoking occurs inside the property. Please be aware of the potential for brush fires and extinguish all smoking materials properly. Guest(s) agrees to observe all Burn Bans and acknowledges that violation of Burn Bans is subject to legal penalties and fines.
- Guest(s) agrees to swim at own risk.
- Glass containers are not allowed outside of the rented property or around hot tubs or swimming areas.
- Open display or discharge of firearms is prohibited and the guest(s) will be asked to leave the property.
- Articles left behind after checkout will gladly be sent back to the guest(s) for a minimum of $25 shipping cost.
|Back to information page|